Scared.

(Reid POV)
OH MY GOD!! she doesn't remember!! I can't believe this is happening!!
You don't remember I asked.
Remember what, what is going on!? She asked.
Oh.... I trailed off.
Of course I remember!! How could I not remember!! She yelled happily.
Oh my god, you scared me!! I said relieved.
Come here she demanded.
I went over and kissed her, I know the team is staring, but I don't care, she remembers!!
Uh uh, we are still here Derek said.
We pulled away, sorry I said.
Oh come on Derek their engaged, leave em alone, Penelope said.
Yes, leave them alone, lord knows you do it even with people with your not engaged to, Emily said.
So.... JJ, are you okay?? Hotch asked awkwardly.
Uh, yeah, I think I am, she said smiling.
You are going to take some time off, spend time with Henry. Hotch stated.
Yeah, I know, and hopefully spend some me time with my fiancee. She said smiling I looked at her smiling too.
Okay, well, I'm going to go pick you your mom and Henry, and we'll leave you too alone, come on guys. He said leaving with the team.
Bye!! I love you guys!! She screamed so they could hear her.
We.... love you too JJ, Derek said.
I just got up in the bed with JJ, and we snuggled, I love you Spencer Reid.
I love you too Jennifer Jarreau.
And we fell asleep like that, and I knew everything was going to be okay.

I know its short, I just don't have slot of time right now, but I'm going to try to update more, I got the feels writing this, until next time, byebye my loves!!