I Love You.

(Reid POV)
The doctor came out after what felt like hours.
Mrs. Jarreau the doctor asked,
Yes I said standing up along with the team,
We have heavily sadated Mrs.Jerreau the doctor stated.
Why would you heavily sadate her I asked worried.
With the way she is acting I believe it is in her best interest to do so he said.
Okay, can we see her I asked first, I want to see her first, its time to tell her how I feel.
Yes, only one at a time.
I turned to the team.
Go pretty boy, we'll be here. Derek said.
I followed the doctor.
We got to the door, will she be awake?? I asked
Yes, bit she will be very groggy he replied.
Will she remember anything I say, I asked.
Its hard to tell really he said.
Okay, thank you doctor, and with that hr left and I entered the room.
Hey JJ.
O..Oh.... he.. hey.. sa.. sa.. spence.
I have something I need to tell you, ever since I met you, I.. I.. have had feelings for you and each day that goes by, I fall in love with you more and more, and it crushed me when you started dating Will, and then you got pregnant and it killed me more and more, and when you married Will, I hated myself for not telling you how I felt about you, when yoi asked me to be Henry's godfather, I couldn't help but wish that instead of being his godfather, I was his father, I love you Jenifer, I always have.
I.. I.. love you too, I al.. always have she said back and I couldn't have been happier.
JJ, I know we haven't been on any dates or anything, but I love you more than life itself, and I want to speand all my life with you, I cant believe I'm doing this, but, JJ, will you marry me??
YES!! She practically screamed.
Really!?
YES!!
I have had this ring for awhile now, saved it just for you. I put the ring on her finger and I leaned in and kissed her, I cant believe it, she said yes, SHE said Yes to ME. She kissed me back and we stayed kissing, and holding each other for a while, then I told her I was going to tell the team.
I had made it to the waiting room.
So, what happened, is she okay Emily asked frantic.
Oh, not much, she's okay, I just asked her to marry me....
Oh my god!! And!? Penelope yelled.
She said yes!!
Congratulations!! They all yelled hugging me.
It was about two hours later when the doctor came out.
Mrs.Jerreau?? He asked.
Here. I said.
Well, she is completely out of the woods, her sedatives are out of her system and with the new engagement, I'm sure she'll be okay from here on out, and all of you can come back if you'd like. He said
Thank god and yes, we would Emily stated.
Okay, follow me the doctor said.
We made it to the room, when we walked in she was completely awake.
Congratulations!! David and Emily said hugging her.
Congratulations on what?? And why am I wearing a wedding ring?? She asked puzzled.

Oh no she doesn't remember, but the doc said she may not, now what is Reid going to do, will her tell her, or just let it go?? Tune in tge next chapter to find out!! Byebye my loves!! 💙💙