Tabi x Voxor 💫

I'm gonna try to make this a bit like a crackfic. Sorry if I didn't get Voxor's personality right. I was making this during a camping trip. Hahahaha (inhale) kill me-

Requested by: The_Whittiest_simp

~~~

"GOD- DAMN IT, VOXOR!!!"

Here, we see two characters, chasing the other after pulling off something stupid. Tabi was chasing Voxor with a knife and I don't think it's going to end well. You could already see that Tabi is very pissed off. This is what we call a 'chaotic episode.' (Lmao I can imagine reading this in a monotone voice or like as a review-)

-The two are actually boyfriends, believe it or not.

-In their household, expect insane chaos... and a cat. (Name it what u want lol)

-The cat doesn't take a liking to you right away though. Just give it some food and it's attaches already.

-Although these two could be quite insane, there's still days where they could be calm.

-At one moment, Voxor could be chilling on the couch with Tabi and the next could either end up in a bit of cuddling or running around in the house, knocking things over and scaring the cat to death.

-Pranks always start the insanity.

-From pie-facing to fake animals, it's always by Voxor.

-He really can be an asshole.

-There was a prank that went a bit too far... as we can see from the top.

-The two would occasionally cuddle, Tabi being the one to start cuddling first.

-"Do you wanna cuddle, Voxor?"

-"Sure."

-Chaotic Boyfriends... That's nice.

Lol I can't think of anything else. I feel like this is absolute crap.