Ruv x Fem!Tomboy!Reader

Requested by ReginaGGC

Lmao I've taken so many requests from the same people. At least 3 times each.

Ruv's POV

Y/n confuses me sometimes. She'd tell me she's a female when she's acting like a guy. Tomboy, I think it's called? Yeah, Y/n is a tomboy. Reminds me of that vine she showed me of a feminine male cop but it's the opposite.

"Sup, Ruv!"

"Hiya, Ruv!"

It's Y/n and Sarvente. What do they want me to see now?

"I found this little man on the street when I was hanging out with Garcello!"

Y/n held up a little white and gray dog that was beaten up and had a giant scar on it's eye, keeping it closed.

"He looks just like you! Naming it Oreo! What do you think, Y/n?"

"Sick! I like it! What about it, Ruv?"

I glared at the dog. It doesn't seem trustworthy...

"No."

"Wha- dude! Come on. He can be our guard dog!"

"Ruv, I don't see anything bad about Oreo. Give him a chance like how god gave everyone a chance!"

"Still no."

"Come on, homie. Oreo's fierce! He can try to protect us."

The dog barked at me.

Ruv and the dog weren't friends so he killed it the end.

NAH JK

"Give Oreo a chance, homie! I'll..."

She stopped talking. What now?

"I-I'll kiss you."

My face had a light purple hue to it and Y/n's face had a f/c hue to it as well. Maybe I will give Oreo a chance...

"Fine..."

"Sweet!"

Y/n sat on the couch with me and put Oreo in my lap. We both made eye contact and couldn't look away. Our faces came closer and closer until we came in contact. We could hear Sarvente squealing in the background and Oreo howling.

GDJSHSHDJ I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING OUT AND WRITING KISS SCENES ARE HARDDDDDD LIKE-