Updike x Regal (WEIRD SHIT WARNING) 💫

SO! Letz see how this will go. This scenario has Updike still trying to find Whitty's location but Regal keeps flirting with the British cloud man and it keeps distracting him. I kept taking large breaks and I slept in the middle of it. I'm sorry for the delay. Lmao

Requested by The_Whittiest_simp

Tw: An odd mention of... d***.

I hate myself for that d*** joke.

~~~

Updike was on his laptop, looking at cameras he and his team put in alleys. He was still trying to find Whitty until Regal and his daughters, Remi and Olivia, came into his office.

"Hey, Updike~"

"Good morning, Regal. Could you and your little ones come at another time? I'm a bit occupied at the moment, trying to find our target."

"Aw... but we never have any time together! Your cloud head is always in that laptop of yours and it's kind of making me jealous."

"Regal, we'll talk in a bit. Just let me check the cameras."

"Hm..."

Regal hugged Updike from behind but he didn't mind. He held his coffee mug up to his mouth and drank from it. Yet, Regal had to say something.

"I wonder how soft your d*** will be."

OMFG WHAT. DID. I. JUST. WRITE. I'M EITHER LAUGHING MY ASS OFF OR ABOUTTA GET SHOT IN THE HEAD BY THE CLOUD MAN HIMSELF. KILL ME NOW.

This caused Updike to nearly spit out his coffee. He turned his head to Regal who had a smug look on his face. Updike's face held a 'WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU' expression.

"WHAT. THE. F***. DAD!!! Can you let him do his work?!"

Remi was covering Olivia's ears in order to have Olivia's innocence last longer. I mean, she's 6 months old. You wouldn't want your child's innocence to fade away at this age, right?

"Regal! There's children in here! If you're going to talk like that, at least do it when they're not around!"

Updike realized what he had just said. He basically gave him permission to say explicit stuff like that only when they're alone.

"Oh~ Should I have Remi take Olivia somewhere else then? We could have a little bit of fun, you know."

"J-just... shut up. Shut up or get out."

Remi and Olivia already left the room even before Updike had said anything about the explicit comment. At the moment he realized the two weren't in the room anymore, he saw Whitty on the cameras and immediately left.

"We'll talk later. For now, let my team and I capture this threat to society."

He closed the door behind him, leaving a REALLY flirty Regal in the room.

"Sooner or later, Updike... sooner or later..."

God damn it- kill me