Syameise Yandere Alphabet lol 💘👌

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

She would mainly cuddle up next to you and always keeps a sharp blade nearby or in her pocket for situations you would try to escape her and all her love.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

EXTREMELY messy. She literally possesses a demon that kills in multiple creative ways. Sometimes, you would catch her attempting to clean up her mess but then should would knock you on the head to make sure you don't remember it.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

From staring at you for hours while you're cornered in the basement to straight up cuddling with you, it's always staring for hours but then the next day she will automatically start hugging you to death. 

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

YOUR TIME OUTSIDE IS GONE. If you're a person that always goes outside, WELL YOUR OUTSIDE PRIVELEGES DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Girl is megadere. She legit loves you in a fangirl way and is actually very vulnerable. Ever try to take advantage of this, she would start having a mental break down each time she sees you for a couple days. Maybe even will decide to murder you but it's a low chance.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Very hurt. She's probably be crying in her room for an hour. Better use that time to escape or she's really gonna be in a rage. If you don't escape in time, you're gonna get the slipper.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Sometimes, it's a game to her. She thinks of it as playing tag due to her brothers going missing. Other times, she finds it seriously and starts having a panic attack. She would run around on the verge of tears just to find you.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

You're not allowed to leave the house. You're not allowed to leave your room. You're not allowed to walk around. You're not allowed to move an inch. Sy has some of that Asian discipline. If she sees that you even blinked, here comes the slipper.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Despite being unable to have children becuz... she has no parts, she would want to adopt a child just for you. If you don't want a child, she just wants to be with you... F O R E V E R.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

It's possible for her to get extremely jealous but it's rare. If you had siblings, she would ask if you know them first before killing them. If they are a part of your family, she'll leave them alone. If they treated you bad in the past, immediate murder. Someone you have a crush on? She'll convince them to tell you that they don't like you just so she'll get you all to herself... or she'll just kill them.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Like I said, extremely affectionate. Before the kidnapping part, she would sneak into your house, find out all your interests and leave little love notes under your pillow. There's even this one point where she left a whole package at your door, containing your ex's severed head and heart. She even left a note in there saying "I can see how heartless your ex was for leaving such an amazing and adorable person! That's why I brought you their heart and head! You can see how empty inside they look and how dark their heart really is. - Your Secret Admirer"