6) The Trick (Smut) Newt

(Newt's POV)

I was watching Y/N walk away from the table to go back to work. I was snapped out of my trance when Minho started waving his hand in front of my face. Thomas was giggling. Minho laughed at me.

"You gonna stop staring at Y/N and make a move or you gonna let one of the other shanks here snatch her up?" Minho asked.

"I'm not staring at-"

"Yes you are!" Thomas interrupted. "You stare at her all of the time. You clearly like her and she likes you."

"You guys are so blind," Minho laughed.

"She likes me?" I asked.

They both rolled their eyes and groaned.

"Obviously!" Minho stated. "I have a trick that should get you exactly what you want."

"A trick? I don't like the sound of that."

"Relax. It's innocent enough if you want it to be. It's not like you would force her into anything. It would just break the ice."

I looked at him so he knew to proceed.

"So you tell her to put her hands together while you do the same," Minho started to demonstrate. "Tell her to raise her fingers on one side and then interlock your fingers with hers and push her hands above her head."

"I could never do that!" I protested.

"Oh come on, Newt! You gonna do it or are you gonna let her become Gally's girlfriend?" Thomas asked and pointed to the two of them laughing together.

I felt a surge of jealousy and nodded my head.

"I'll do it."

...

(Y/N's POV)

I was hanging out and laughing with my crush, Newt. He suddenly stood up.

"Can I show you something?" He asked.

"Sure," I replied and stood up.

He signaled for me to come in front of him which was in front of a wall. I got in between them and looked at him.

"Do this," he said and put his hands together. I did the same. "Put your fingers up."

I put my fingers up on one side like he did. He suddenly unclasped his hands, wrapped one hand in both of mine, and pinned them against the wall while he put the other on my hip. My leg as a reflex was on the side of him. I laughed slightly and he looked down at my lips. I felt butterflies.

I didn't think it could be true but it was. He leaned down and kissed me. His body pushed my back further into the wall. We kissed more and he released my hands to pick me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and one of my hands went to his cheek while the other went to his neck.

He set me down quickly to start removing both of our clothes and when we were done our mouths instantly reconnected. He reached down and positioned himself right below my opening. He looked in my eyes for reassurance one last time and I nodded. He slowly pushed in and I gripped his shoulders. I winced and then he filled me completely. He moved back to my lips and he rested a m inside of me for a little. He then started moving in and out and I moved my hands through his hair. The pleasure was overwhelming. I had wanted this for so long. I had a crush on him ever since a few days after the Box, and now I finally had him. He picked up the pace and I moaned into the kiss. We broke away quickly to catch our breath and resumed. I was getting closer to releasing and so was he. He went even faster until I was sure I was gonna be in pain tomorrow and I pulled away to moan. He was almost there and he groaned. I let the pleasure in my stomach build until I tightened and released. I felt him do the same. He pulled out of me and walked me over to the bed. He lay me down and kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you, too."

(Third Person)

Meanwhile....

Minho and Thomas had been listening a bit. They high-fived.

"Mission accomplished!" Minho exclaimed as he walked off followed by Thomas.