25) Christmas (Smut) Newt

(As promised, the beloved/dreaded smut chapter. How ironic it's chapter 25 and it's a Christmas chapter on Christmas)

    We always got little notes sent up that told us if it was a holiday. As can be assumed, we didn't do much. It's not like for Christmas, today's holiday, we can just pop presents out of thin air. I guess the most we can do is do nice things for each other.

    I saw my boyfriend Newt coming up to me from the Gardens. He had on his cream sweater, as usual, and had his hair all messy from running his fingers through it. I personally loved that.

    "Hello, love."

    He gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek and wrapped his arms around me.

    "Merry Christmas," he said.

    "Merry Christmas."

     He took my hand and pulled me to the warmth of the Homestead. He took me to my room. I'm actually kind of glad I'm the only girl because I get certain privileges like privacy, my own bathroom, my own room, etc.

    He opened the door and gestured for me to come in. I went in and he closed the door. He came up to me and put his arms around my waist and swayed me gently.

   "I have a special Christmas gift for you, darling."

    I blushed. Even though we were dating, the names he called me never failed to make me a flustered mess.

    He gently kissed from my jawline down to my shoulders. I put my hands on his shoulders and bit my lips. He gripped my waist tighter. He pulled away from my neck.

   "Jump."

   His hands went to the back of my thighs and I obeyed. I wrapped my legs around the area above his hips, and he gripped my ass. I moved one of my hands to tangle them into his hair. He then forcefully kissed me. He won the fight for dominance easily. I moaned as he explored my mouth with his tongue. I tugged slightly on his soft hair and he let out a little whimper. It made me smile.

   This continued and he started to walk me over to the bed. He lay me down and got on top of me. My legs were still around his waist and my arms were on his neck and in his hair. He supported himself with both of his hands on either side of my body.

    During the make out, he bit my bottom lip and pulled a bit. My eyes shut even more. He pulled away and I opened them. He had red on his face and a look of lust in his eyes. I loved this sight. He then made his way down to my neck again and this time he bit softly. I let out a lewd moan. He smirked. I pulled him flush against me.

    My hands went to the hem of his shirt and I played with it to signal that I wanted it off of him. He broke away and pulled it over his head. He returned to kissing me. I ran my hands down his toned chest and enjoyed the heat that was produced from his body. I felt him pulling on my shirt as well, so I let him take it off. His hands were now unclipping my bra. He allowed it to slide off my shoulders. He looked at me hungrily.

    I started to feel a bit self-conscious because he was staring at me so much. His mouth then lowered and he started to suck on my nipples. My back arched up into the sky and my lip was in between my teeth. He alternated which one he licked and sucked on. The moist sensation of his mouth on my breasts was making me soaked down below. My underwear was now sticky and wet on me. He yanked down my jeans and panties and I shivered at the cold breeze hitting my heat. He then ripped his belt off and pulled his pants down along with his boxers.

    His member was pressed against me and I was so needy in that moment. He reached between our bodies and angled himself at my waiting hole. He slowly pushed in.

   I gripped his muscular forearms as he thrusted into me again and again. His dick was hitting the best spots in me and I clenched down onto him. He groaned and went back to the dark red marks he left on me. He sucked and bit at them, probably turning them a dark purple. I moaned at the fact that he was leaving marks on me. His marks. Marks that would show all of the Gladers who I belonged to.

   This seemed to be his goal, as he left them every spot he could. He was still going in an out of me at a punishing pace and I felt immense pleasure. The tingling sensation inside me was extremely pleasant and I loved it. I started to feel myself tighten. Newt also groaned lowly, which was the best sound I've ever heard. I wanted to hear it every second of every single day.

    His hands relocated to my breasts and he played with them along with quickening his pace.

    "Ahh~ Newtttt."

     He enjoyed hearing this coming from me and pinched my nipples. I released a high-pitched whine.

    "Mmm~ New-"

    "Call me daddy," he demanded.

     He moved one of his hands down to my sensitive clit. I whined and then moaned loudly.

    "Say it."

    He rubbed harsh circles and the pressure was building up in my lower abdomen. I could hardly contain it anymore.

    "D-Daddy~!"

     And somehow, he went even faster and I was on the edge.

    "Say it again," he demanded in a calm yet commanding voice. God, his second in command was showing and I loved it.

    "D-DADDY!" I cried.

    At that moment, I released. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and then shut. My mouth fell open and then Newt growled. He released inside of me and I felt his seed deep inside me. I shook from the pleasure when he stopped. He then pulled out of me and fell beside me. He pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead lovingly. I buried my face in his chest.

    "Goodnight, my love."