7) The Mistake (Smut-ish) Newt

(Beware! This story is a bit mature(?) )

(Third person POV)

Y/N was at the bonfire for that month's Greenie Day. She was hanging out with her boyfriend, Newt. They were both sitting on a log and drinking, but she was drinking a lot more than he was. She was pretty drunk.

"Y/N, I should I take you to bed," Newt stated.

"Nooo... I'm having funnn," she protested.

"You're drunk and need sleep. I'll take you."

He stood up when Alby came up to him.

"Hey Newt, we found something in the Maze today that needs to be discussed."

"Now? Okay, wait a sec," Newt said and went to Thomas, who was nearby.

"Hey, can you take Y/N to bed? I need to go with Alby for like 10 minutes."

"Okay," he agreed.

Newt nodded and walked off in Alby's direction. Thomas eyed Y/N. She was sitting there and drinking more while laughing. He smiled and went over to her.

"Hey, Newt said to take you to go to sleep."

"Ughhh..."

He laughed and picked her up. He put her over his shoulder. She swayed over his shoulder and looked at the fire disappearing in the distance.

(Y/N's POV)

I looked off of Thomas's shoulder and at the ground. He was bringing me in the direction of my hammock. It was still pretty early and nobody else was leaving yet. Not even Chuck. My vision was a bit blurred since I had drank so much.

I assumed we were almost there because Thomas stopped to open the door to the Homestead. He laughed, and I wondered why he did that. He set me down and then I was almost asleep before I felt him get on top of me.

...

(The next morning)

I had slept in a bit. I sat up in the hammock while running my fingers through my hair. I didn't really remember anything from that last night. My hands went up to rub my head since it was hurting a lot. I finally started to remember a bit, and it shocked me.

I remembered when I was almost passed out or sleeping, I couldn't tell. Thomas was on top of me and saying things like "I've liked you", "don't tell him" and other things that led me to know what happened. I remembered knowing that I was too weak to push him off of me, and he overpowered me.

I immediately started crying from the memories and went to find Newt. I got dressed and got out of my hammock. I saw Newt and when I was almost to him he turned around. I wrapped him in a hug.

"Woah! Y/N, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked.

"He... he..." I sobbed and pushed my head deeper into his chest. He started rubbing my back lightly.

"Who did what to you?"

"Thomas... last night... I tried to push him off..." I cried even harder if that's possible, and I couldn't talk anymore.

I looked up at Newt and he was red with anger. His fists clenched and fell to his side. Tears still fell down my face.

"He... forced himself on you?" Newt could barely get out the words after looking at my teary eyes. I nodded. Newt looked like he was ready to kill someone. He ran as fast as he could with his limp to where Thomas would be and I ran after him.

When he saw Thomas, Thomas turned around and Newt punched him right in the face. Everyone looked on in shock at the fight and was motionless. Newt was now on top of an unconscious Thomas, and he kept punching him. Gally eventually went over and pulled Newt off of him. For such a skinny person, he was still extremely strong. Even Gally could barely hold from Thomas. Clint and Jeff rushed to Thomas and picked him up to carry him to the Med-Hut.

"What's your problem, Newt?" Gally asked.

"He's the problem! He... Ugh!" Newt shook Gally off of him and stormed off. I ran behind him.

(Summary:)

Newt beat Thomas so hard he was unconscious for hours and when he woke up he was thrown in the Slammer for what he did and he was banished that same day. Y/N got over it fairly quickly and healed completely.