Chapter 2 : Marbles

It's late evening....

Riddhma was still in library, she was reading some book.

Riddhma's pov "it's almost a week, and I haven't talk with Vansh !"

She took a deep breath,

"I believe I should go to him, I know he is highly short tempered but I can't deny that he takes utmost care of mine."

She wraped up her stuff and moved towards boys hostel common room.

************************************
Scene shifts to basketball court,

Vansh was playing basketball, he was skilled player. Whenever he gets frustrated he used to play basketball.

He was dribbling the ball,

"Riddhma... This is damn not fair. You haven't tried to look from my perspective."

Just when another guy came forward and tried to snatch ball from Vansh, but he swiftly defended and moved forward towards the net for have a goal.

And yes... Its goal....!!!!

He got excited by winning the match, he took his bag and wiping off sweat,

"It's too much now, I can't take it more. I am going to talk to her."

He was leaving from the court.

Meantime Riddhima reached at common hall but she didn't find Vansh.

"Hmm... I know where can I find you!!"

She left the hall.

************************************
Scene shifted to basketball court....

Vansh was leaving just when he saw Riddhima coming towards him. A bright smile instantly glowed his face.

He literally ran towards her.

"Finally.... Hi...."

Riddhma also smiled at him,

"Hi... "

Vansh moved more closer to her and hold her hand.

"God... I can't believe we didn't talk for a week. It's long really...."

Riddhma : "Yes... Second with you"

Vansh : "I am sorry !"

Riddhma : "No I am sorry....!"

Vansh : "No... It's me... So I am sorry..."

Riddhma : "No.. I overreacted so I am sorry...!"

And suddenly they bursted into laugh.
Their laugh was echoing in whole court.

Vansh pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly, Riddhima also hugged her in return.

Flash back starts....

Three months ago....

It was first day of college, each student was happy for commencement of new year of their academics.

In college it was whole seperated section for first year students. And students were divided into sections rather than according to thier displine.

************************************
Section B was shown.

It was lunch time and everyone was about to leave towards canteen to have lunch.

From that croud a sweet yet simple girl came out, she was wearing pale yellow colored suit and wearing ponytail of her long hair.