Chapter 6 : Felt like Princess

Scene starts with a table settled adjecent to water body. There were numerous trees which were adding greenery in that embience, birds were chirping and voice of flowing water was majestic.

Riddhima screamed "vaaaansh.... This is so good to be true, you know this is my best birthday ever."

She was screaming like hell. Vansh hold her "Relax, Riddhima easy... Still your Surprise is yet to be reveal"

Riddhima rolled her eyes "god... Vansh... Love you like anything...."

She smashed his cheeks.

Vansh hold her and both stand near the decorated table, stuffs were lying there but Riddhma didn't understand anything.

Vansh swiftly wore appron and said "so miss Riddhima Mehta, chef Vansh Raisinghania is ready to serve your order."

Riddhima was still smiling as if she was still not believing that all was true.

Vansh again asked "Riddhima !! Where have you lost???"

Riddhima : "nothing... Just say what you were saying?!"

Vansh : "please kindly help with the menu"

Riddhima being mischievous "what?! It isn't my duty... It suppose to be decided by your side only."

Vansh : "wow... Interesting very interesting ... Miss Riddhima Mehta. Well it was just formality I have already prepared menu and raw stuffs as well" he mocked her

Riddhima twisted her mouth and rolled her eyes,

Vansh : "so ma'am here is the menu, kiwi and grapes welcome juice, palak and sesame stick in starter, Noodles and dumplings in main course and in dessert..." He abruptly stopped stating

Riddhima : "and in dessert!??? "

Vansh pulled her towards him and kissed on her rosy red cheeks "in dessert I will have Riddhima" he winked at her.

Riddhima felt shy she backed herself but Vansh was not in a mood to leave his beloved.

He again made his grip firm on her "today you can't get away from me my dear Riddhima...."

He kissed in her neck.

Then he started cooking, Riddhima was gazing at him while he was cooking.

Riddhima's pov "is it reality or dream! From the day I started understanding that what birthday is, I saw it was never on grand scale. Well not even grand scale except maa no one used to wish me on my birthday. And today Vansh has made me feel so special. Vansh I can't tell you, you are blessing in my life. You have given me everything which was lacking in my life."

Vansh screamed "Ma'am I know you will not going to help me but atleast taste it."

Riddhima smiled and went near Vansh. She was amazed by Vansh's culinary skills.

"Wow...! You made all these..! I must say you are multi-talented"

Vansh raised his collar "so am I.."

Both bursted into laugh.

Then Vansh opened a cloche,

"Now this is for my Riddhima..."

It was beautiful chocolate cake, a message above the cake "Happy Birthday My Princess...."

Suddenly tears started rolling down from Riddhima's eyes,

Vansh was shocked that why is she crying,

"What happened?? You didn't like the cake?"

Riddhima : "no Vansh... This is the first in my life when someone has brought cake for me. You have no idea how happy and thankful I am today..."

Vansh : "Riddhima... ! See I am feeling pity for all those who haven't celebrated your birthday, but let's not remember bitter memoirs on such happy day.... Please cheer up ... See I have prepared so well. Please dont ruin my planning"

He made puppy like cute face.

Riddhima started laughing midst of tears.

"Now please cut the cake. I am waiting for my turn, so please cut it so that I can have cake..."

Riddhima : "You are impossible"

Vansh lit candles, before blowing off the  candles, Riddhima closed her eyes and made a wish

"God ! Please don't snach Vansh from me. I know I am being selfish but without him I will not be able to l
Live. He has been my life now. Let me be with him forever".

She blowed off the candles.

Vansh "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Riddhima... Happy Birthday to you"

He clapped for her. Riddhima cut the cake and takeout a piece. He made Vansh eat it. Vansh took mouthful of bite and then he took big piece of cake and he was about to put in her mouth when she,

"No Vansh... It's too big.. no... No"

But was adamant he literally made her eat whole piece and then apply cake on her face too.

He was smiling like an innocent child while Riddhima was struggling to gulped down the too big piece of a cake.

After few moments she "you...!" She was about to apply cake on his face when he hold her hand.

"No way Riddhima... It will not that easy as today is your birthday so makeup will be yours only." He winked at her.

Riddhima took tissue paper and started wiping cake from her face. When she was about to wipe cake from her lips Vansh hold her hand.

"Naah... "

He pulled her towards him, he cupped her face into his palms,

"Did I tell you earlier that you are looking heavenly beautiful...!"

Riddhima was feeling like her voice has been choked as whenever Vansh near to her, she started loosing her self control.

Riddhima couldn't speak anything.

Vansh slowly went near to her, now they were so close to eachother.

Riddhima's heart was beating faster than ever. She was literally breathing heavily.

Vansh moved so closed to her that he could feel her breath as well.

He licked cream from her lips, and just then Riddhima felt a strange feeling pervaded her body.

He closed distance of their lips and started kissing her passionately. Firstly Riddhima was feeling shy and hesitate but then seeing vansh so close to her, she couldn't stop herself from loving him.

She also kissed him with equal passion. Both were so lost in eachother. With a breath their kiss was interrupted.

But Vansh was so not in a mood to leave her and so did Riddhima.

Riddhima moved near to him and smashed his lips with hers.

Vansh hugged her tightly, so did Riddhima.

************************************
Hey guys...

Hope you all have liked it.... This is it for this chapter...

See you all very soon.

I will try to update soon..

Till then stay safe stay happy...

Story will be continued in next chapter...