Chapter 8 : Love & Care

So far we have seen,

Riddhima has accidentally burnt her hand due to boiling water while preparing for exam.

Now continued,

Riddhima was yelling in pain. Only one name flashed into her mind.

"Vansh....let me inform him"

She called him but due to late hours Vansh was already fallen asleep. So he didn't picked her call up.

"God.. I think he had fallen asleep. Now what should I do??"

Then suddenly she remembered a home remedy for burn,

"Ghee... Yes I have ghee and many times mumma said we can apply ghee on burnt place."

She rushed to get ghee, softly she applied but still she was having pain and irritation.

Then she had a glass of water and opened gallery of her Phone. She was talking to Vansh's pic

"Missing you alot Vansh. Need you so much"

She didn't realise when she fell asleep.

Next morning,

Vansh woke up early in the morning, after completing his routine exercise he checked his phone. He was shocked seeing riddhima's call in late night.

"What Riddhima called me? Oh no I was all sleepy last night. Shit.... Shit"

He called her but she was still sleeping so she didn't recieve.
Vansh was all worried that why she wasn't attending the call.

He thought something and left his hostel room. After few minutes Riddhima's room knocked by someone.

In a sleepy state she opened the door. Her eyelids were still partially opened. In such state she got shocked,

"Vansh!"

She thought she was still dreaming that he was at doorstep.

"I am getting mad now, how can he be here?!"

She was about to shut the door when,

"What are you doing?"

Riddhima : "What it's seriously you!?"

Vansh : "What the hell Riddhima? I have come to see you and with much effort I could convince rector and you are giving me such attitude!?"

Riddhima was all shocked yet surprised. She greeted him in.

Vansh : "So you called me last night, sorry I was damn sleepy."

Riddhima : "Ok no worries"

Vansh : "What no worries? Say what was the issue?"

Riddhima : "nothing Vansh"

Now Vansh was getting impatient he pulled her towards him, just when Riddhima screamed.

Vansh alerted hearing her scream,

"What happened??"

He saw her hand, all burnt.

"How this happened?? Oh so this was the reason you called me right? And I was sleeping... Damn"

He hit his hand to a wall,

"Stop it Vansh."

Riddhima stopped him. Vansh held her hand,

"It burnt completely Riddhima. Now let's not waste anymore time. Let's go to doctor."

Riddhima's face went pale "No... No... I am fine. I applied ghee last night and now I am feeling better. Let's be here only."

Vansh : "One minute, if I am guessing right then you are afraid of doctor??"

Riddhima didn't answer but made her face weird.

Vansh : "Riddhima ! You are coming ok. See you can't hold anything from your hand. I touched it accidentally and you screamed in pain. Now you tell me it's alarming situation or not?? Don't worry I am with you ok. Now please come. Atleast for me."

Riddhima had no other choice as she was also knowing that her condition is not at all good and exam was also round the corner.

They both reached to hospital. Riddhima and Vansh entered into doctor's cabin upon their turn. After examination he told,

Doctor : "burn is major one. I am giving you some medicine and ointment as well. Keep in mind that you have to take care of your injury or else it will get worst."

Both thanked doctor and left for hostel. Whole way Vansh was thinking something.

As soon as they reached,

"Pack your bags you will be living with me till you get recovered"

Riddhima : "What? Have you lost your mind? How I live with you?"

Vansh : "I don't like arguments Riddhima"

Riddhima : "I can't be at boy's hostel"

Vansh : "Who said you will be living at boy's hostel? I have my friend's home here, we will be staying there till you'll get better."

Riddhima : "No way Vansh"
She showed her displeasure

Vansh hold her tightly "see Riddhima, doctor has said that you need thorough attention. And here no one is there to look after you. And we can't be at boy's hostel. So stop making tantrums and pack your stuffs. I will talk to rector."

Riddhima : "you have lost all senses. What will everyone thing and talk about us?"

Vansh made his grip firm on Riddhima "I care a damn about others. What matters to me is you and your health. And I go to any extent to protect you."

Riddhima : "I understand your feelings Vansh but I don't feel it's any day a good idea to be like this. I mean we are still....."

She couldn't complete the sentence.

Vansh understood everything "you must be frightened that what if I will try to take advantage of this situation then please remove those thoughts right away because I am not opportunist who will make production out of misery"

Riddhima was gazing at him that she could never understand him fully. For her Vansh was like a jigsaw puzzle. When she thought she started knowing him better the very next moment something will happen which will change her perception.

Vansh sensed that Riddhima was lost somewhere. He waved his hand in between to make Riddhima realise that she is daydreaming.

Riddhima woke up from her thoughts "but... V..."

Befor she could complete her sentence,

"Riddhima ! Please don't you believe me? I will neve do anything which will affect you or your reputation. You are everything to me Riddhima. Try to understand that I can't leave you alone like this, you need someone who will be by your side. And have you thought exams are also coming how will you prepare? So please for heaven's sake stop overthinking and let's go. We will be back once you will recover fully."

Riddhima was still gazing at Vansh only,

Riddhima's pov "I am really lucky I got Vansh. At least he is concerned for me or else I am like extra luggage for my pa..."

Seeing her lost Vansh "Riddhima please hurry up ..."

Riddhima nodded and left for her room to pack her stuffs.

************************************
Sorry ... Extremely sorry everyone.

I kept you all waiting from so long. But I was also occupied with Major work. Still I will try to update soon.

I hope you all won't be angry with me for this delay or may be for some delays too.

This story is really too good so I will seriously try to update regularly.

Hope see you all very soon....

Tangled Tale of Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें