Chapter 9 : Fragrance of Love

Few hours later,

Riddhima and Vansh reached to a duplex bunglow, and out of Riddhima's surprise ayush came there.

"Hi ! Riddhima how are you now?"

Riddhima : "I am good ayush but you here?"

Ayush : "yeah actually it's my chachu's home he is in USA right now so you guys can stay" he said with a gentle smile.

Riddhima : "Actu.." before she complete her line

Vansh : "Thanks bro ! You are always our saviour"

Ayush : "Anytime Vansh ! "

He handover keys and left from there.

Vansh unlocked the home and both got into the house.

Vansh : "Riddhima your room is here and I will be staying in this room just infront of yours" he smiled

Riddhima's pov "I never thought this, all the time I was thinking like I have to make him understand that we can't stay in a room but he....."

Vansh : "Please madam come out of fairy land ...." He always liked to tease her.

Riddhima : "Thanks for everything Vansh"

Vansh hugged her and "see I may be short tempered, mischievous and arrogant but never a shameless human so just chill ok. Go to your room and take rest."

She lied down on bed of her room,

"Finally I also have someone who is mine. Whom I can say you are mine. Who loves me to the core, for whom I am not like extra baggage."

In all these thoughts she didn't realise when she fell asleep.

It's evening,

Riddhima was still sleeping, Vansh was preparing dinner in kitchen. Soon he went to Riddhima's room.

As soon as he got into the room he saw how innocent she was looking while sleeping, like a tiny doll. He sat besides her and caressed her cheeks.

"I will always protect you from all obstacles and difficulties."

He leaned more towards her almost going to place his lips on her cheeks when he realised she is going to awake.

He sat straight and said,

"So how are you now?"

Riddhima in a low tone "better a bit still having pain in my palm."

Vansh : "No worries you'll be fine soon with the help of medication. Now come dinner is ready and after dinner you need to take your medicine too"

Riddhima : "What did you order?"

Vansh : "Order?! No ma'am no I made by myself"

Riddhima didn't believe this "just impossible Vansh. You can't"

Vansh : "ok then come to dinner table you'll get to know"

Riddhima got excited by these she got freshen up and came to dinner table.

She sat on a chair soon vansh started to bring dishes.

Riddhima was awestruck seeing all these.

"So ma'am now you believe that I made this dinner, now stop staring it and start eating. I have made simple khichdi, salad and your favourite roasted papad. As doctor said no to some stuffs so I avoided that"

Riddhima : "How thoughtful you are Vansh."

Vansh : "Well ! That's me... You know."

Vansh served his and her plate. He took a spoonful of khichdi and made Riddhima eat.

"It's delicious, just the way my mumma used to make"

Vansh : "Well you can consider me your half mom till you get recovered"

He blinked his eye.

Riddhima : "You are impossible."

Both had dinner , after that vansh gave her medicine and was applying ointment to her palm.

"Vansh ! Thanks for everything."

Vansh : "Don't be Riddhima. You know that I love you so much. And I can't see you in pain."

Riddhima had tear in her eyes,

She wanted to say something but couldn't. Vansh took her in his embrace and was pacifying her.

Vansh was caressing her hair and asking her not to cry. When Riddhima hugged him like she needed someone to support and comfort her. She was like a small abondent child.

Vansh hugged her tight "relax Riddhima, I am here. For you with you always."

Riddhima slightly deteched herself from his embrace and both were dwelled in eachother's eyes.

Riddhima was caressing Vansh's cheeks and hair. And as if she was saying that love me, I need love.

She was getting near to him, when vansh "riddhima no!"

Riddhima : "Vansh ! I never got such pious love from anyone. I love you... Love you alot"

Vansh denied but eventually they endedup kissing eachother as both were in deeply love with eachother.

Vansh made his grip firm of Riddhima, both again kissed eachother passionately.

Riddhima was lost in embrace of Vansh, where as Vansh was also lost in Riddhima's softer yet warm love.

For the first time both realise how much they both love eachother. But they were also proud about themselves that they haven't crossed their limits.

It's morning,

Riddhima was slowly woke up with the sound of chirping birds, now her pain was fine. She wasn't feeling pain now and recovering fast too.

She gotten up from her bed after getting freshen up she saw that Vansh was still sleeping.

She entered into kitchen and prepared tea and breakfast. After preparing she came to his room and in loving tone

"Good morning Vansh!"

Vansh opened his eyes saw Riddhima seating next to his bed "indeed it's a great morning Riddhima"

Riddhima smiled at him,

"How are you Riddhima?"

"I am much better, after all I got royal treatment from the most loving person of my life, so I had to recover."

Vansh smiled at her.

Riddhima : "Now get up I have prepared tea and breakfast."

Vansh : "What? Why did you make?"

Riddhima : "I am fine now, see now I don't feel pain too"

And she showed him her palm.

"Ok her highness ! This servent can't disobey your orders"

He again started teasing her, Riddhima showed fake anger to him.

After few minutes they came to table to have breakfast. Vansh was surprised seeing his favourite thing "Aloo Paratha"

"Riddhima ! How did you manage to roll it? I mean your hand is injured"

Riddhima : "I have done this kind of thing often when I was at my home."

And suddenly her face covered with sadness.

Vansh held her hand "what happened Riddhima? You can share with me at the least"

Riddhima : "Definitely want to share with you but some other day. As of now let's enjoy this breakfast."

Both enjoyed breakfast with smiling face.

***********************************
That is it for this chapter. I hope you liked it.

I will try to update soon.

Till then stay safe and stay happy.

Story will be continued in next chapter.