Chapter 10 : She is Hiding something

First of all, I would like to say big sorry to each and every one of you. As I made you await like 6 odd months. It really wasn't like I didn't want to update but didn't get time literally. Was occupied by priority work so even if I thought I could write update for you all.

But now I genuinely promise I will try to update as I was doing for previous Stories.

Again so so sorry everyone!

************************************
As its long time has passed let me give you a preface.

Riddhima and vansh are junior and senior of a college and love each other alot. Recently riddhima got burnt her hand by water and vansh is taking care of her.

Now read further story.

************************************
After the breakfast they left for college.

In college also, Vansh was worried for Riddhima. He also told shefali to take of her.

After the college hour finished, Riddhima met Vansh at the cafeteria.

She said something to him and he was angry like hell.

"Just shut up Riddhima. Are you out of your senses. Here I am worried for you for each passing moment and you ..."

Riddhima: "Vansh! Please don't create a scene. If this wasn't important I would have never told this you. Please trying understand."

Vansh : "just not acceptable. Bye"

And he banged out of cafeteria. Riddhima was all tensed and about to cry when she received a call.

She gulped down her grief and after cleansing her throat she said "Yes papa"

Gagan : "I am at exit date of your college and waiting in the car."

Riddhima in a frighted tone "coming papa. Give me 5 minutes"

Without saying anything his father put down the call. She up from her chair, moved fastly towards the exit gate.

A luxurious car was parked near the gate. As soon as she reached near the car, a door had been opened.

She boarded the car and car made its way.

She greeted her father "Hello Papa"

His father gagan, was ruthless and cold blooded human, he didn't have glance at her. Instead he gave a box to her.

"Aparna has sent this for you."

Hearing her mother's name, she got tickle in her eyes.

"Love you mumma"

Hearing this gagan was getting uncomfortable.

"I am here for two days and you are also staying with me, I have booked a room for you too"

Now Riddhima started getting nervous. As she was worried about Vansh. Seeing her lost gagan asked,

"Do you have any issue?"

Riddhima swiftly "no... No.."

Gagan : "better"

Soon they both reached to a hotel. Before getting off from the car Gagan said "listen, I will not tolerate your any childish tantrums, so you better behave properly."

She wasn't in mindset to say anything, she just nodded her head.

Riddhima went to her, as soon as she reached she saw, 50+ messages of Vansh.

She replied "Please trying understand, do not try to call or message me, if you want to see me alive. I will meet you on Friday"

Riddhima 's pov " Vansh! I just don't deserve you, you are hell worried for me and I am hiding everything from you."

She was all lost thoughts.

It's evening,

She received call on intercom from her father.

"Get ready, we are going for dinner"

She said yes.

After an hour, they arrived at famous fine dine restaurant for a dinner. Here Gagan has invited some of the business partners of him.

He was greeting everyone when Riddhima was all cornered. She was gazing water fountain and thinking something when she felt something strange as if something crawling on her hand.

She look around but didn't find anything. After few moments she felt the same. Now she started getting nervous. She look here and there and suddenly she was pulled by someone near the pool side.

She was about to shout when that person kept her pal on her mouth. Her eyes got widen seeing him.

"Vansh! Are you dumb?!"

Vansh : "yes because of you. Why didn't share anything and just said, stay away from me for two days. You know I can't live a moment without you "

Riddhima : "Please go... Please... If papa will caught you with me and I'll be finished. Please Vansh. Have mercy on me and leave "

Vansh: "ok will go, but first tell me why are you Behaving like this. I mean I understand you don't want him to learn about us right now as it's definitely not the right time but this is something that I can't even digest."

Riddhima : "Will tell you later, but please as of now go .."

Vansh royally ignored her request "no way, it's been so long I am hearing this. I don't know that later when will come. So you are going to tell me right here right now."

Riddhima : "please Vansh, don't make it worst for me. Please swear on me that you will be going right from here"

Vansh was worried then "Riddhima ! See I love you and trust you. The same way you can also trust me."

Riddhima : "Vansh ! I trust alot and believe me none loved me like you love me. I promise you Friday I will reveal everything to you. But please go from here now."

Seeing her pale and tense face, Vansh left from there. As soon as he left, gagan can to bring Riddhima.

He guided her to one of his business partners.

His business partner : "Riddhima! You have all grown up. Used to see you playing and jumping around the home."

Riddhima : "Greeted him with a smile"

Then his business partner and Gagan excused themselves and exchanged words.

Gagan : "No worries Mr. Sharma, this is done from my side. But keep this thing to us only. We will declare it to everyone on a grand scale."

They both smiled and shake hand.

************************************
That's it for this chapter. Will definitely try to update as soon as possible and this time won't disappoint you all.

In next chapter some interesting facts are going to reveal so stay tuned with me.

Till then stay safe and stay happy.