Chapter 4 : Is it Heterogeneous???

Happy Independence day to everyone... 🇮🇳

First of all guys I am sorry, really very sorry for not uploading new chapters. I know its been so long but I believe you all must know the reason,

I am facing rough phase at professional level, recently left job and now have to start all over again. But yes I am healing myself from this state of mind and I know I will be fine very soon.

And will also try to update new chapters timely.....

I really you all will like this chapter.

************************************
Flashback starts,

Two month ago....

Shefali and Riddhima were seating in a Library when Riddhima saw vansh there. Apparently Vansh also had glance of her.

He gave a bright smile and signed her to come out. Riddhma signed Shefali that she will be coming in a while.

Soon Vansh and Riddhima were infront of each other.

Vansh : "Are you facing any issues??"

Riddhima nodded her head in "No".

Vansh : "why are you sad? Has anything happened again???"

Riddhma again nodded her head in "No".

Now Vansh was on a verge to loose his cool, he raised his voice "got damn speak a word atleast, I am asking something and worried too. Say something... Damn"

Riddhma was all frightened seeing this Vansh. Her eyes were screaming that she wasn't feeling easy.

Vansh : "Riddhima....!" In a sterned tone.

Out of fear Riddhima said "No I am fine"

Vansh : "See I am not your enemy but try to understand I can't bear if you will face any kind of problems. Are you getting my point???"

Riddhma again nodded her head in affirmative direction.

Vansh : "speak....!!!" In a loud tone.

Riddhima in a broken voice "Yes"

Vansh : "See I have arranged something so please be ready in evening, I will pick you from hostel."

Riddhma : "Ok"

Her frightened and pale face which Vansh could read very well.

Vansh's pov "why can't you keep yourself soft and less aggressive. Now see she is all frightened. Why?? Why??? This is not right. In this way you will loose her."

He then cleared his throat and with a mild voice said "I believe your classes are over, you should take rest. We will meet in evening. Ok!?"

Riddhima was still in that moment when he saw an aggrasive side of Vansh, she only said "Ok"

Then she slowly made her way towards hostel. Whole way she was all stressed and tensed.

When she reached at her room Shefali was already there. She saw her faded face. She speculated equation in her mind and said,

"He is like this only, I got his whole report card from seniors."

Upon hearing this Riddhima's attantion got diverted. She had an eye contact with Shefali.

Shefali continued "everyone has his fear, so no one will say anything about his wrong deeds. He is almost flat on you Riddhima that's why he is doing all these. You please be careful, he is hell aggrasive and having grave issue of anger management."