07

The word 'tired' describes you the best. Your wedding was yesterday and it was an unnecessary big wedding, yet kinda necessary since the Uchiha clan is a big clan and you had to invite everyone. It wasn't the thing that you didn't like, it was the anxiety you felt every time someone new come because you thought they are your parents and you didn't want them there.
Today though, you had to move out from Itachi's parent's house since you and him you'll have your own house, since that's the tradition. But besides that you had to go to the hospital since you planned an important surgery. You planned it before you meet Itachi and now you can't say you won't go, your colleges will understand but you'll feel bad if you don't attend the surgery.
You didn't even wake up completely and all the stuff you have to do is giving you a headache.
You finally opened your eyes and looked around the room and suddenly you felt movement beside you, you moved and looked beside you meeting a sleeping Itachi next to you. You started blushing like a tomato when you remember that Mikoto made him sleep in your room, she even took a wooden spoon and hit him for not wanting to spend time with his new wife. As you remember their conversations, Itachi escaping movements, Mikoto and Itachi's faces you unconscious started giggling, making Itachi wake up and looking at you in silence wondering at what are you laughing.

"What is so funny in the morning?" he then asked after some time.

His sudden question made you freak out since you didn't notice he waked up.

"Nothing." you respond after some time.
"So, you laugh because of nothing?" he asked kinda confused.

It wasn't 'nothing', but you didn't want to make him feel bad or to think that you'll make fun of him.

"If you laugh because of my mom, I understand. Everyone does." he said as puts back in his sleep position.
"That sounds rude." you said.
"You just laughed about a 'rude' thing." he said as he buried his head into the pillow.
"I'm sorry, but Mikoto-san seemed to wait that moment." you said holding your laugh.
"You can laugh, I don't mind. And yes, she did." he said half asleep.
"Itachi, don't you have anything to do for today?" you asked as you turn your head to the window.
"Besides, our moving to our house, I guess nothing. Why? Do you have something to do?" he asked as he looked at you.
"I have to go to the hospital for a surgery." you said.
"What hour? How long will it last?" he asked curiously.
"At 2 pm. I'm not sure, I guess to 2 hours the surgery and an hour or two to see if he's okay or he needs another surgery." you said.
"Then I'll come pick you up."
"Is no need for that, like I said I don't know how long it will be. I don't want to make you wait." you said.
"No, it's fine, I have nothing to do and I don't mind waiting for you." he said.

[...]

After you moved into your new house, Itachi somehow convince you to take him with you to the hospital. As you arrived at the hospital, everyone showed a lot of respect to you, which surprised Itachi in some way since everyone was still calling you by your past last name.
"Doctor [Last name]." you heard your name being called and in the next second a nurse appear next to you. "The other doctors and nurses are waiting for you to start the surgery."
"Oh, thank you. Which salon was it?"
"At the internal surgery part, salon 36." the nurse said.
"Thank you very much." you said and continue your walk.
"How big is this hospital?" Itachi asked.
"Is the only hospital in Konoha and is really big. You've never been here?" you asked.
"Only at the entrance and once in a salon, on the second floor, I guess." he said.
"When your brother was born, right?" you asked.
"Yeah." he said. "How did you know?" he asked quickly after he realize what you said.
"It's the pregnant woman and newborns section." you said.
"I thought it was something else. There were lots of older kids there." he said.
"Maybe they were playing around. The kids only have access there and at the pediatric part, where they have their salons." you explained.

[...]

The surgery last much longer than 2 hours. And everyone that participated was exhausted.

"[First name]!" Sakura called your name. "How is it to be Miss Uchiha?" she asked.
"Sakura, please don't start with this." you said as you took off your gloves.
"But I wanna know." she said.
"Spil the tea, [First name]." Ino appears in the back of Sakura. "How is Itachi with you?"
"I won't tell you anything." you said as you exit the salon with the 2 girls following you and meeting Itachi in the hallway, waiting for you. "Sorry for making you wait." you said to him, making Sakura and Ino jokingly punching each other.
"Don't worry about it." he said and get up from his seat. "We go home now?" he said.
"I-" you wanted to talk but Ino cut your sentence.
"Oh, doctor Sato said that is okay for you to leave." Ino said.
"But he-" you tried to talk again but Sakura didn't let you finish.
"He did, he said is no need for you to stay anymore." she said as she pushes you to the exit and Ino makes Itachi signs to go after you.
"But-" for the third time you tried to talked and now both girls talked over you.
"No buts, [first name]." they said.
"You already overworked yourself." Sakura said.
"No to mention that you don't even eat all your meals." Ino said.
"Ino's right. Did you even eat today?" Sakura continues.
"I did eat breakfast." you said.
"And you didn't eat lunch?" Sakura said disappointed.
"I am much older than both of you. I can take care of myself." you said.
"Is a 7 years difference, you aren't that old." Sakura said.
"It is." you said.
"Then we should call you 'old lady'?" Ino asked.
"You girls. Fine, I'll leave." you said annoyed.

You and change your clothes and think about how Doctor Sato will kill Ino and Sakura for making you leave and also going to Tsunade and telling her about our 'behavior' with him, not that Tsunade will care about it, she will just stay there pretending to listen to him. For an old man, Mr. Sato was very alike Satan for some reason.