09

The month you spent with Itachi, was perfect, it seemed like the perfect relationship you crave for your whole life. Maybe Itachi didn't like you at all, but he never show it or he never told you about it which somehow made you fall for him slowly. There were little things that he'll do that will make you really happy because you never receive that type of treatment. It was like a dream, a dream you didn't want to wake up from.

"[name]? Are you okay?" he asked you.
"Oh? Yes, yes I'm okay." you said as you found yourself daydreaming again.
"Did you also listen to what I said?"
"Of course, I did." you said forcing a smile.
"Then, what I was talking about?" he asked, raising a brow.
"About what should we eat for dinner?" it was the stupidest answer you could give him because for 2 reasons, the first one will be the fact that he doesn't really care what he eats for dinner and the second will be that it wasn't even afternoon yet.
"Yes." his answer did make you smile as you thought you really did something good. "If it was the night." the last part of his answer made you somehow sad because you started daydreaming a lot lately and you haven't really been in touch with reality that much. "What's wrong?" he asked you.
"It's nothing." you said smiling.
"I doubt that. I don't want to sound rude but I did make it this month with no mission, no work so we could spend time together, but you daydream quite a lot."
"I know that and I do appreciate that, but I just randomly do that from time to time. But I'm feeling good, don't worry about it." you said as you really didn't want him to ask more questions about it. "What were you talking about?" you asked making him sigh.
"About of how you should take more care of yourself." he said.
"I do take care of myself. You are the one that sleeps only 4 hours per night, you are the one that doesn't eat his meals, you are the one that overworks himself every day. You are the one that doesn't take care of himself." you said washing a plate.
"You do notice everything, don't you?" he asked smiling.
"Well, is my job to notice people's problems."
"Then, what are my problems?" his question makes you stop for a bit.
"I told you already."
"I don't believe a person has only 3 problems." he said.
"Hi, kids." Mikoto entered your house, with a big smile on her face. "How are you?" she asked as she sits down at the kitchen table.
"We are good." both of you said at the same time.
"Oh? [name], you didn't gain weight?" she asked surprised, making you confused since you didn't know what she wanted to say.
"Mom, don't start with this again." Itachi said sounding annoyed by the subject.
"What is so wrong in wanting to have a nephew?" she said, making you choke with the air. "That's a sign!" she said.
"Mom, we don't-" he tried to say something by he was cut by his mom.
"No, Fugaku, me and clan expect a kid from you two, and since you are my first child, Fukagu has high expectations." she said.
"Mom, you sound like your threatening us." he said rolling his eyes.
"[name], do I sound like I'm threatening you?" she asked, turning her and Itachi's attention to you.
"Uh... No, of course, no.? I guess is something normal to want a nephew?" you fake smiled since you were in an awkward situation.

[...]

"I'm sorry about my mom." he said as he finally was able to make her leave.
"No, it's okay, it's understandable." you said smiling. "I wonder how she will be when Sasuke will get married." you said making Itachi laugh.
"I bet she will overreact everything." he said.

---
Hello, guys.
I was thinking about making a Sasuke x reader story, but I did want to know your opinion, I currently have 2 plots in my mind, but I'm curious if you'll read something with Sasuke as the main character.