08

It was quite strange living with Itachi. He wasn't doing something wrong or something that will make you uncomfortable, but the fact you have to live with him from now on makes you kinda sad. You did want to experience all of this with someone that you are in love with. Yes, Itachi is good-looking and a gentleman and every girl were in love with him, but yet you didn't feel like home there. You always looked bored all day and most time you were home. Itachi started working for the Anbu again, so he was gone all day, there were consecutive days in which you didn't even saw him. Is not like if you lived with your parents you would be doing better.

And this was another day in which the same thoughts will go on inside your head, you'll do the exact same things, but for the most part you'll look like a stranger inside your own house.

Tsunade also obligated you to not work at the hospital for a month, since she thought is the best for your relationship with Itachi, since she knows how all of this happen and how you feel. Yet you still go to the hospital every day to visit the kids and play with them, you weren't working you just played with them, most of them didn't know how is to have someone older taking care of them, which is not a doctor that has to take medical care of them.

Besides that, some weird things happened, the kids and people from the Uchiha clan started talking to you more and being more friendly which you thought is because of Itachi's family place in the clan or because they just want to be friendly since you are also a part of the clan now. You still had a lot of questions over this subject yet no answers. Another weird thing that happen was the thing that every day when you go to the hospital you see the same 3 persons that work as an Anbu, looking at you and sometimes following you. At first, you wanted to tell Itachi about it, but you neither had the opportunity to do it and you neither wanted to look like a scared cat that hides behind someone more powerful.

If you are being honest, you really thought about what Itachi was doing, you didn't saw him for 6 days now and nothing in the house looked like it was touched and the food isn't any less which all means that he hasn't come even at night. The thought of this did torture you, you were concerned and you knew nothing.

[...]

You were eating instant ramen for dinner since you were too lazy to make something more delicious.

"You know, you should lock the doors and give attention to every sound."

You slowly turned around, looking from where the voice was coming but you saw nothing so you decide to finish your dinner, thinking it was an illusion. When you turned around you saw a kunai being close to your eye and then saw that Itachi was holding it.

"You are practically dead." he said as he sights.
"You shouldn't joke like that." you said looking at him.
"This wasn't a joke, you should lock the doors." he said.
"I was going to lock them after I'll eat." you said.
"You don't even eat something healthy." he said.
"That's true, but what did you eat?" you raised a brow.
"A sandwich." he shortly said.
"You eat just a sandwich today?" you asked, thinking of types of food, but he never actually answered to your question. "You're lucky I made more food this evening." you said as you sit up and take the food out of the fridge.

[...]

"How were your days at home?" he said as he sits on the bed.
"Boring. I couldn't do much." you said. "What did you do on your mission?"
"The mission?" he said smiling as you rolled your eyes.
"Haha, very funny." you said.
"Did you by any notice someone?" he suddenly asked.
"Someone?"
"Yes, you know someone with masks." he asked.
"Yes, there were 3 persons with masks, I saw them on my way to the hospital." you said. "Is there something wrong?"
"No, I was just curious." he said.