03

"She works at the hospital?"
"I believe so. She was requested by the Hokage, so I guess she's pretty good at what she's doing." Sasuke said.
"So you choose me a wife and you don't know something about her?"
"Nii-san is not like that! She looked straight into my sharingan, I could put her into a genjutsu, but she still looked. The other ones, well, you don't want to meet them."

[...]

"Hello, how may I help you today?" a nurse asked the brothers.
"Oh, we're looking for [name]." Sasuke said.
"Dr. [name]? She's still in surgery since last night."
"It's been 10 hours!"
"I do not control the surgery."

[...]

"[name], can you inject me something, I feel like I will pass out." Sakura said half asleep.
"Who thought the anbu will bring 100 people that need urgent surgery." Ino said.
"Not all of them survive, Ino." you said.
"[name]." Sakura said, after she saw someone in the hallway.
"What?"
"Sasuke-kun. He's here." Sakura jumped on you. "What do I say? No. What am I supposed to say?"
"Hi, I guess?"
"You're useless, [name]. Flirt with him, dumbass." Ino said as she pushed Sakura in his direction.

I'm so sick of them and the flirt thing. you thought.

It was a stressful night, even if Tsunade and Shizune were there was still hard and complicated. Mostly Ino was just sitting around and checking on the patients. Tsunade couldn't stay too much, because Jiraiya come and she wanted to see him because she said that it was important.

"[name]!" Sasuke yelled as he sees you.
"Oh, hi." you put a smile on your face even though you were half asleep.
"You finish your work?" he asks as he gets closer to you, ignoring Sakura.
"Um, yes, I think so. Why?"
"Perfect. Come on." he said as he dragged you to the exit.
"Wait, Sasuke-kun. I should change my clothes."
"Sasuke." a voice of a man said. "Mom will be very disappointed if she sees how you drag a girl after you, besides, she's my wife now, right? I can take care of her by myself." you turn around to see a pair of black eyes.

Oh my God. This is Itachi. That's so embarrassing. you thought.

"Yes, I know but-" his brother interrupts him.
"I'm sorry for my brother, I hope yesterday he was more kind to you. Also, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Itachi."
"I'm [name]. Is nice to meet you. And don't worry about it, is okay." you smiled. "I'll go to change, excuse me."

[...]

"Oh my God. You're so beautiful, sweetheart." the woman said, she looked a lot like Sasuke.
"Thank you." you smiled at her.
"I'm Mikoto, but you can just call me mom." she smiled at you.
"I'm [name], nice to meet you."
"Boys, go find your dad. I have to talk with [name]." "So, sweetheart, how did you end up here?" she asks.

Their mom is so sweet. I think I'll love it here. Finally normal people. you thought.

"Well, my parents selfish desire." you said looking down, always when someone asks about your parents you just get embarrassed.
"Interesting. Because of your parents, I don't think you have some skills which is okay, we-"
you interrupt her. "Is not the case, but thank you. I already have skills in medical ninjutsu."
"Sasuke knew?"
"Yes, that's the reason I couldn't come last night here, Tsunade-sama wanted me at the hospital. I'm sorry."
"That's okay, sweetheart. I bet you have an incredible medical ninjutsu, I would like to see it sometime." she said smiling.
"Yes, of course."
"I wish I could see you in Uchiha clothes but is a tradition that doesn't let you wear them before the marriage. But don't worry your marriage will be in 2 days." she said happily.

2 days? you approximately didn't believe.

"You and Itachi have to prepare the guest list. But that after you meet Fugaku, he's a little cold but I bet he'll like you." she smiled again.

No, nevermind they are crazy.