11

"It hurts." he said as he was trying to show that on his face.
"If you hadn't gone alone there, it wouldn't hurt." you said as you were healing one of his bigger wounds.
"You wanted to go?" he asked and he sounded pissed off.
"You could wait." you responded. "Healing your big wounds isn't easy, either."
"Then don't do it."
"You have a death wish I didn't know about?" you asked as you finally closed one of his wounds.
"I don't know, do I?" he asked as he was looking at you with his sharingan still active.
"Considering the situation, maybe." you said as you really wanted to avoid eye contact with him.
"Did my sharingan scare you?" he asked and all of the sudden his voice became calm and soft like it use to be.
"No, it's beautiful."
"Then why are you avoiding eye contact?"
"I have work to do." you said.
"I don't mind you taking a pause." he said.
"I mind." you said and now you looked at him in the eyes. "Your life is inside my hands. Plus, since when you became flirty?" the girl asked curiously, making Itachi laugh.
"You are easy to manipulate."
"And you are easy to kill right now."

[...]

"What are you doing?" you asked him as you saw him walking around the house.
"What does it looks like?"
"I told you to stay in bed. Not all your wounds are closed since you insisted not to." you said lightly pushing him back in the bedroom.
"I can't stay all day in bed."
"I can't stay all day healing your wounds." you said and soon after you heard a knock at the door. "I'm going, and you better stay in bed." you said as you left the room.

You quickly run down. At first, you hesitate to open the door but you still open it. Behind the door were about 3 anbu, looking kinda confused when they saw you.

"Where's Itachi? He has a mission today." one of them said.
"He can't take any missions for about a week, he has several big wounds and bruises." you said.
"He should come and inform us."
"Again, he has several big wounds and bruises." you repeat yourself.
"And how are you to talk for him?" other anbu asked.
"Both his wife and doctor. If it's anyone you want to blame this situation on, blame it on me." you said as you started to get annoyed.
"Why does he has wounds though?" the third anbu asked.
"None of your business."
"It's our business, actually. If he can't work, then he has an excuse and that excuse needs to have an explanation." the first one said.
"He had a fight." you said as you started to get bored of the conversation.
"With?" he continued asking.
"I didn't know this was an interrogation. I already spend a lot of time talking with you, time that I could use to heal Itachi."
"These are normal questions."
"They don't seem normal to me, but okay, whatever you say. I'm sorry, but I have to go." you said as you closed the door, not waiting for a response.

Itachi and his alert life is killing me.