The Orange Place

When Harry awoke in the morning it was with a sense of contentment. Draco was buried into the crook of his arm, his head resting on the dip in Harry's shoulder and his arm wrapped around Harry's chest. Harry turned his head, inhaling deeply in satisfaction, and then buried his lips into Draco's soft hair.

He smiled to himself. It was all a bit blurry without his glasses on but Draco must have been restless during the night because his hair was all knotted and scrunched up to one side.

He felt the other man stir so he kissed him. Capturing his lips and waking him slowly. Their hands lingered over naked flesh and Draco's thumb teased briefly across one of Harry's nipples, making him shudder.

'Morning,' Draco whispered sleepily.

'Merlin, you're gorgeous,' he murmured. He rolled them both over with ease so he was on top.

'Don't worship me, Potter, it doesn't do my ego any favours.'

'I shall worship you all day long if it means I get to wake up like this every morning.'

'Hmmm, how's your errant magic doing?'

'Shall we find out?'

'I like this room. Don't trash it again.'

Harry kissed him again, ignoring the slight tinkle of crystals from the chandelier above them.

'Do you need to take a calming potion?' Draco asked, pushing against his chest.

'Not in the slightest,' Harry said.

'Hmmm, are you going to cast those very specific spells?' Draco muttered, a slight pink tinge brushing his cheeks.

'What? These ones?'

Draco shuddered lightly at the sensation of a cleaning and lubricating spell.

'We can find alternatives, if you don't like it,' Harry said softly, kissing along his jawline as he ran a hand down Draco's side and down to his buttock.

'I do. It's just a bit...' he never finished because Harry had pushed Draco's leg up and was doing outrageously fabulous things with his fingers. 'Oh Merlin...' he whispered.

A bit later, Draco muttered, 'I hope that Ron or Teddy couldn't hear us...'

'I cast a permanent one-way Silencing Charm the first morning,' Harry said, lying on his back, an arm behind his head, and feeling utterly satiated. Draco was pressed up against him into the crook of his arm again. He was beginning to think this was his favourite thing in the whole world.

He felt relaxed in his home and he liked being surrounded by his friends and family.

The room had held up too, they'd only lost a few door handles. But, in general, everything was intact and that had to be a good sign.

He summoned their pyjama bottoms when he heard Teddy's bedroom door open and by the time he bounced through, they were semi-respectable and the shutters were back and the window thrown open so that the summer morning sunlight shone through with a light breeze caressing his bare chest.

'Can we have pancakes for breakfast, in bed, Da?' said Teddy, squidging in between them.

'We'll have to ask Letty nicely.'

It was then that Kreacher appeared with a loud 'crack!', causing all three of them to jump.

'Oh, Kreacher, you're here.'

'Yes, Master Harry, I is here.' He said dourly without a hint of irony. 'Miss Ruby and I is bringing all your things from Grimmauld Place. The wardrobe room is already being filled.'