Who's Who, According to Luna Lovegood

There were copious amounts of photographs taken and the groomsmen held Hermione like she was the bride. Then they held Draco like he was the bride. And then they held Luna like that too until Narcissa saw and had a fit because of the babies.

The photographer still managed to capture it.

It was about that time that Ron made another announcement, asking everyone to make their way down to the Quidditch stands in the park because the game would kick off in about ten minutes while they prepared the hall for the wedding breakfast. Ron had discarded his waistcoat but still wore his long petrol-blue robe, now padded with his goalkeeper attire.

'What's Quidditch?' Petunia whispered to Jean Granger.

Minerva said, 'I shall explain it all to you when we've taken our seats but it's a wizarding game, sort of like La Crosse but played on broomsticks and played without the sticks, and with more balls... actually, it's nothing like La Crosse.'

Ronica hid her smile as she strapped Daisy into the carrier on Dudley's chest having used the opportunity of the photographs to feed and change her.

Minerva and Harry had spent the previous afternoon transfiguring stands on the edge of the pitch, enough to seat all the guests and have a commentator's box. Lee Jordan had, as promised, agreed to commentate and Luna was sitting beside him, much to Minerva's despair.

Heating charms were set up all around the bleachers and she noticed Ronica gasp in appreciation. It was, after all, December, and despite the sun coming out for them, it was still cold.

Beneath them was a temporary changing room.

Rolanda Hooch, who had been invited by Harry as one of the members of staff from Hogwarts with whom Harry felt a long affiliation, had agreed to referee and she was the first to stride into the middle of the pitch holding her broomstick. There was great applause, especially from those who Rolanda had taught at Hogwarts.

'Oh!' Minerva exclaimed, suddenly appreciating Harry's and Draco's cleverness in the planning. Draco had walked out onto the pitch, still in his blue wedding coat but suddenly, with his tall boots, his arm bracers, and leather gloves, the robe looked like remarkably fancy Quidditch robes. Draco was followed by Bill, Blaise, Theo, Oliver, Hannah, and Ron, all in their petrol-blue robes. Hannah had been wearing a large netted black skirt under her full-skirted blue coat but now she was in sports leggings. Their robes may have been slightly different styles but were in clear team colours.

Harry followed onto the pitch with his team of Ginny, Mara, Charlie, George, Angelina, and Alex. Harry's team had discarded the more dominant petrol-blue aspects of their outfits and were practically all in black.

The air already prickled with the competition as Harry and Draco faced each other on each side of Rolanda, holding their brooms, hands reaching out to shake.

'Oh my!' said Rosamund Robards, thinking back to the summer match.

'Yes!' said Gawain. 'I think we're in for a treat.'

'What's happening?' said Ronica.

'There's seven players in each team. A goal keeper, so we have Ron in Draco's team and Alex on Harry's. Three chasers: Ginny, Mara, and Charlie against Bill, Blaise, and Oliver. Their aim is to get the Quaffle ball through one of the goalhoops,' she pointed to the high round hoops at each end of the pitch. 'Ten points a goal. But to add to the fun, players of both teams are attacked indiscriminately by the two Bludger balls. The roles of the two Beaters, George and Angelina, and Theo and Hannah are to use their bats to defend their own team members and hit two Bludgers at opposing team...'

'Is it dangerous?' Petunia asked.

'Well...' Minerva hesitated, 'Poppy's here and there are a number of Healers from St Mungo's amongst the guests so we should be alright. The Bludgers can bruise a bit if they hit home. But, in general, it's quite safe... actually... once a cursed Bludger broke Harry's arm, which resulted in him having to regrow all the bones overnight but that was really the fault of that useless peacock, Lockhart,' Minerva conceded. 'And once, during a team practice Harry's skull was fractured and he was knocked unconscious. Oh, and once Harry fainted and fell from his broomstick like a dead weight. Oh yes, and he almost choked on a Snitch during his first match. But that's just Harry and no one's ever died from playing Quidditch...'