Two

The weekend came quickly and Jisoo worked extra hard to try and keep her mind occupied. She and Roseanne had exchanged numbers and soon they were texting like they have been friends for years. This didn't help Jisoo's attempts to keep the blonde from her mind and she cursed herself every time she thought about Roseanne in an inappropriate manner. She is dating your best friend, for fucks sake and she is simply trying to establish a good friendship with you because she plans on being in Hayden's life for a long time. Relationships just work out easier if you get along with the key players in the other person's life.

She stood on the patio and stared across the hills surrounding their farm, the greenery of the tree groves never ceased to steel her breath and the orange and pink rays of the setting sun gave the scenery an idyllic appeal. She heard the crunch of tires on the driveway and Dalgom and Poki's frantic barking at the approaching vehicle.

"Behave! It is only Hayden and his new girlfriend," she told her pets and watched as they sat down, their tails wagging.

The Land Rover came to a halt before the garage and Jisoo walked down the steps to greet her guests, Dalgom and Poki followed but remained beside their owner. Roseanne almost jumped back into the large vehicle when she saw the cute animals but Jisoo quickly reassured her. Roseanne knows that the small ones are usually the aggressive ones.

"They won't bite, I promise," to show they would behave they sat down next to Jisoo and longingly stared at their visitors.

"Okay, I trust you," Roseanne said and slowly approached the four legged creatures, kneeling down in front of them.

"Gently, guys. Give her big doggy kisses," at this the dogs both licked Roseanne's face from her chin to her eyebrows and Hayden and Jisoo laughed when Roseanne sputtered.

"Go say hello to Hayden," the dogs immediately took off and jumped on the large man.

"That is disgusting!" Roseanne said and desperately tried to wipe her face clean.

"Aww, how can you say that? They just wanted to give you some love," Jisoo said putting on her best innocent face.

"If everyone who wanted to show me love had to lick me like that I would have lived a solitary life," Roseanne said with a mock scowl.

"Well I am sure that if those licks were in the right places you wouldn't have minded at all," this caused Roseanne to blush a bright red and Hayden to burst out laughing.

Jisoo smiled endearingly at the adorable sight and decided to make sure that she saw that as often as possible. She whistled and the dogs immediately sat by her feet, Dalgom had a stick in his mouth and begged Jisoo to take the hint. She grabbed the stick and instead of throwing it took off sprinting as two frantic animals followed her closely, trying to get possession of the stick.

Roseanne stared at Jisoo, her long legs ate the ground with each stride and she saw the strong muscles working beneath the skin as she sprinted across the large expanse of lawn. Jisoo stopped and looked back, their eyes met and Roseanne felt her heart rate increase drastically when she saw the beautiful portrait, the setting sun and green hills made as the backdrop for the woman. That was an image she knew would stay with her for the rest of her life.

"Let's take the bags in," Hayden broke her reverie and she quickly grabbed a bag to help.

He led the way inside and showed her to the room he usually had when he spent holidays and weekends here. Roseanne marvelled at the interior of the modern house, the walls were painted in different shades of grey and the furniture was all in clean, straight lines. There were large windows that gave way to an amazing view of the landscape surrounding the house and Roseanne immediately felt a sense of peace and tranquillity surround her.