Chapter 8: Go Touch Some Grass

AN: This chapter is kinda very short. Idk why tbh. UHm it has a little more intense kiss scene, this is your warning. This chapter's title is reminder what you have to do after you read it lmao. I totally didn't almost barf at the scene hehehe (yes, i did). Uhm, anyway...enjoy!

Dream woke up in his bed, not knowing how he got there. He looked around for a little before Sapnap entered his room.

"Sapnap, what the hell happened yesterday?" He said with a raspy morning voice.

"Some old lady somehow brought you to the front door and I took you to bed. What were you even doing outside?" Sapnap was concerned.

"I couldn't sleep." He shrugged and got out of his bed. He went to the bathroom while Sapnap left for the living room.

Dream took a shower and brushed his teeth. He put on his favorite hoodie and went to the kitchen where he ate his breakfast.

If he was being honest, he didn't have much of an appetite. He ate solely because he needed energy.

After he finished, he took a seat next to Sapnap who turned to face him just as he sat down.

"Who was that lady, Clay?" Dream looked at Sapnap and sighed.

"George's mother." Sapnap looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you messing with me, dude?" Sapnap was looking at him as if he was crazy. That seemed to be happening a lot in their conversations this past month.

"No, sadly I'm not." Dream started explaining everything about that lady, George and how everything was connected. Sapnap couldn't believe what he was hearing.

The explanation ended with Dream in Sapnap's arms, trying to calm himself down.

"Shhh, dude. It's gonna be okay." Sapnap tried to calm him down but he didn't believe that sentence for a second. Nothing is gonna be okay. At least not for a long time.

"W-what do I do?" Dream croaked out while lifting his head to look at Sapnap.

"I think you should get rid of that ornament."

-----------------------

Dream managed to fall asleep that night and he woke up on the field. Again.

He started looking around for George but couldn't see him anywhere. He walked for a while until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He jumped and turned around in a defence stance but calmed down when he saw George smiling at him brightly.

"Welcome back! I hope you aren't mad for what I did the last time." George frowned and looked down. Dream put his hand under George's chin and lifted it up, so they were looking in each other's eyes.

"George. It's fine. Don't worry. I'm just glad to have you back." Dream smiled and so did George.

"I missed you, Dream." George planted a quick kiss on Dream's cheek who blushed at the contact. George giggled cutely when Dream put his hands on both his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss.

They started melting under each other's touch. George's hands snaked behind Dream's neck while Dream's hands hugged George's waist.

Dream tilted his head, so George could have better access and felt a tongue enter his mouth. Dream never felt as alive as he did then.

He didn't expect George to be so bold when he was kissing and he wasn't about to let him have the upper hand.

He pushed his tongue into George's mouth and started exploring. His body was exploding and he felt as if he was on fire.

They both pulled out, so they could breathe but as soon as they got some air, they continued.

George immediately pushed his tongue back into Dream's mouth and started moving it in there which Dream copied.

When George took a break to breathe, Dream started kissing his jawline and traced his neck with kisses. George threw his head back, so Dream had better access and Dream went full in.

He picked a spot and slightly bit it, making George release an unholy sound. Dream laughed into his skin.

"What was that, Gogy?" he smirked, mischievously.

"Uhm, I..." George was blushing bright red. He didn't mean to do that.

Before George even got the chance to answer, Dream pulled him back in for another round (which the author shall not write for the sake of not vomiting all over the place).

----------------------

Dream woke up in a cold sweat but this time he liked it. He just wished he and George could've done this for longer.

AN: 665 words