CHARACTERS

Here are the characters of this story... If their will be any addition I will introduce in between...

Haseena Malik: SP of lucknow... She is a very kind hearted girl passed this exam at a very less age of 24 and became SP... Is extremely intelligent and can read anyone's eyes... She is generous for those she loves and is very cruel for those hurting her nation and loved ones...

Anubhav Singh: He is a murderer jailed for eight years... He had murdered his uncle (for world).... He was sent to jail only when he was 18... He is currently 24 and his two years punishment is due now... He is very cruel but those standing by him and loving him can see how loving and caring he is..He has a very dark past on why he is jailed.. Is he really a murder..

Rafeek Malik: He is DIG of lucknow... He is father of haseena malik.. He is a very protective father just want his daughter to be on highest rank in police department.. He loves his wife and daughter only after his nation..

Salma Malik: Mother of haseena mailk

Salma Malik: Mother of haseena mailk.. She loves her daughter and husband a lot... She is from a pure hindi family and her family is totally supporting about her marriage to a Muslim... Her family or haseena's maternal family loves three of them a lot..

AMRIT KAUSHIK: haseena's maternal brother

VISH KAUSHIK: haseena's sister in law and amrit's wife..

RAKSHA KAUSHIK: salma's mother and haseena's grandmaa.. She loves her a lot and can do anything for her...

Ranvijay Singh: Father of karishma and anubhav singh and loves him a lot... He is very ruthless and cruel to everyone coming near his business.. Now, anubhav hates him after his jailing...

Karishma singh: sister of anubhav singh... She hates him after learning he killed their uncle.. She is SI of MPT in lucknow.. She is wife of rehan singh and love him a lot..

Rehan singh: husband of karishma singh and son of pusha singh.. SHO of MPT...

Pushpa singh: mother of rehan and mother in law of karishma singh... She is Head constable of MPT...

Santosh Sharma: Constable of MPT..

Cheetah Chaturvedi: Another constable of MPT...

Here are the characters and two three others will be disclosed later... Wait for story part to come which will be posted once in a week... Maybe, till Wednesday..

Read description and like last time tell me how far this story will go.. Also, how you found characters... Bye bye... 👋