16.

Next morning,
Haseena woke up and saw him holding her waist and his face in her neck.. She was about to get up but he held her tight and she fell straight beside him.. His cute frown on face made her laugh.. She held his hand wrapped on her waist..

HM: kaisa hai na yeh.. Yun toh jab mila tha to gusse mai rehta tha.. Aur abhi dekho kitna cute lag raha hai..(touched his head) Aur yeh head pe lines.. Zaroor sapne mai bhi kisipe gussa kar rahe hai.. (Started laughing cutely)

AS: (rubbed eyes leaving her) kya hua kyu has rahi ho.. (Sat straight)

HM: (pulled him down again) tum sapne mai kisiko daant rahe the..? (Teasingly)

AS: (amazed) tumhe hamara sapna kaise pata.. (Wide eyed)

HM: (laughing) tum jab gussa karte ho na toh sar pe aise lines aa jaati hai.. Woh neend mai bhi aa gayi thi.. (Laughed hard)

AS: tum hamara mazaaq mat udaao policewaali.. (Kids voice)

HM: thik hai... (Kissed his cheek) chalo aaj tumhe job ke interview pe late hona hai kya.. Aur hum tabtak college hoke aate hai..

He nodded and both soon got ready... Ther packed the painting anubhav painted yesterday and he left for that painter's office.. Haseena left for college and then will visit headquarters...

At night,
Both returned at same time and met at door..

AS: kaisa gaya din..? (Leaned on door without opening)

HM: bahut achha.. Tumhara..? Kya bola woh painter..? (Sweetly in same position opposite to him)

AS: painting ki tareef mai to bas wow bola aur job le liye haan kaha.. (Smiled) par subah se shaam tak hamari jaan ko niharta raha woh.. Sir bolna ka bhi man nhi kiya.. Itna ghoore ja raha tha na.. (Angry) hum wapas le aaye use.. Kal doosri painting qahin bana denge hum.. (Pulled her by waist)

HM: tumhara college registration bhi ho gaya.. Privately kiya hai.. Tumhe bas exam dene jaana hai.. (Kissed his cheek)

AS; wow.. Matlab 9 to 6 ki job ke baad poora waqt hum dono ka..

HM: hmm...

They both were standing at the house door which was locked from inside and they still hadn't rang the bell.. They were lost in each other as he was holding her waist.. She had just held her cap and stick in ond hand and second hand round his neck..

Suddenly, door opened and they came out of their world when they were pushed away from door..

Maid; aap dono darwaza pe the to ghanti kyun nahi bajayi..

AS: aa.. Kuch nahi.. Woh bas hum karne hi waale the.. Bell press..

Both gets nervous and went to their room...

Now, their time and life was going all smooth... They easily and softly spent pne year together... Their life had a tinch of sadness when she remembered her parents.. But, they didn't even call her till now... She just had her naanu and bhai bhabhi...

The same date they met each other in central jail.. 4 november 2022(in story today's date)

Anubhav paints his own paintings now... His paintings worth lakhs in just one year.. And his studies are in flow.. His first year exam just got over... He was home..

Haseena returns and found the hall empty.

HM: anu kahan gaya... (Strange) exam ke baad se to yahin hota tha hamare aane pe sabse pehle hug karta hai.. Anuu.. Anuu.. (Called him)

AS: room mai aa jaao policewaali.. (Shouted)

HM: okay..

She went to room and found lights dim... She searched for boards and as she switched on the light... What she saw left her awestruck...

Whole room had her pictured all around in her police uniform... It was the picture taken on her first reporting day..

HM: yeh sab kya hai.. (Wide eyes) anuu..

AS: (came and swiftly hugged her from behind) kaisa laga meri jaan.. (Inhaling her scent making her close eyes)

HM: bahut achha hai.. Par kyun kiya yeh bachpana.. Hamare ek hi jaise itne photo kyun lagaye.. (Chuckled)

AS: aaj hume mile poora ek saal ho gaya.. Poore 365 din.. (Whispered)

HM: toh sirf hamare photo kyun lagaye.. (Confused)

AS: kyunki aaj se 365 din pehle humne duniya ka sabse khoobsurat chehra dekha tha.. Isiliye isi chehre ke 365 copies room mai laga diye... (Kissed her neck)

HM: 365..(exclaimed)

AS: haan.. (Breaths seductively on her neck) ander aapki dress rakhi hai.. Jaldi change kariye na... I am desperate to see you in that look.. (Kissed her neck continuously)

HM: hmm.. Ja rahe hai.. Chhodiye na hume.. (Blushing)

She ran to washroom and saw a beautiful dress.. It was very short and a beautiful jwellery piece.. She took it and a tear dropped on it...

HM; kitna khoobsurat hai.. Hamari jaan ne hume diya hai.. Sabse keemti.. (Kissed that piece)

She took that dress and wore it... She smiled while closing the zip of it... Her beautiful figure adorned by that sweet gift.. She sat in front of mirror and slide surma (not kajal nor eyeliner, surma is different) in her eyes.. Her eyes got a twinkle of love when she placed that beautiful piece in her hair... She wore little tops in ears and her final look made her a princess...

Her dress

Her dress...

Her hairstyle and jwellery piece

She watched herself in mirror and blushed a little...

UPCOMING
Beautiful night...
Stay tuned...
Bye..👋👋