15.

Continuation from last part,

Haseena went and took out a very big carton from store room in a empty room... She shouted his name.. He went and saw her with a big carton nearly covering her whole body and a small carton at a side...

AS: yeh kya hai policewaali..? (Confused)

HM; gift hai hamari jaan.. (Chuckled and started opening it)

She opened it and it was a huge canvas stand nearly equal to whole one wall of room... It had many different sized canvases and that stand was adjustable..

AS: policewaali yeh... (Wide eyes)

HM: are ruko na... (She opened second box) yeh batao ki sab colours useful hai na..

He was stunned on this very huge gift... He took some time to digest the happenings and then realized..

AS: ye.. Yeh itna sabkuch kyun laayi ho tum.. I mean itna bada canvas..

HM: haan.. Hamara anu sabse bada painter banega is duniya ka...

AS: (hugged her) itne pyaar mat karo humse.. Ki hum uski keemat na chuka paayen..? (Whispered in tears) aaj tak kisine hamare liye itna nahi kiya.. Hamari aadat mat bigaado tum policewaali.. (Nuzzled her neck)

HM: shh.. Hamara pyaar karz nahi hai.. Jo chukana pade.. Aur jo aaj tak kisine nahi kiya wahi toh hum karenge.. Kyunki hamare jitna pyaar tumhe koi nahi kar sakta.. Koi nahi.. (Broke the hug and caressed his cheek) aa jaao sab kuch dekh ke arrange karlo tabtak  hum ready hoke aate hai aur.. (She pointed to second side of room set up as a model's space) aur aap hamari painting banana.. Hmm..?

AS: hmm..

She went to get changed and ger anubhav arranged all things as per his needs... He didn't change just opened his shirt buttons and fold tha sleeves.. He bent to pick a brush when...

Tha door of the room opened and his sight went to her feet with white heels and as he moved his gaze upwards... Her leg visible from the upper thigh slit of her gown and flat belly.. His sight next found her cleavage visible and giving glimpse of her chest valley.. And finally her face with absolutely no makeup.. She didn't even wore earings.. Her waist reaching black hair on that mild blue giving a Royal look..

Her beautiful and silky hair strands replacing her earings and just a pearl bracelet made her whole look divine

Anubhav gasped and forwarded his hand... She held his hand and he made her sit on sofa..

AS: (looking in her eyes all the time) apne legs cross karo.. (She did same) apne ek haath ko handrest pe rakho aur angular form deke apni finger ko chin pe rakho.. (She placed her finger under her chin)Face window ke direction Mai.. (He tilted her face accordingly)

Anubhav moved back and as he got the full look of haseena making whole model aura... His lips just muttered "perfect".. He went to his seat and started painting her...

He was hardly controlling his emotions but as he saw her not moving even a little just to guide him into making a perfect painting.. He focused on his painting first and finally made her whole self visible in painting..

After a hour, painting was ready and he looked at her to find her sweating as she was stiff from last one hour in same position.. He adored her efforts for him a moment and then covered painting with a sheet..

AS: (placed hand in her shoulder sitting beside her) haseena..

HM: ho gaya kya khatam.. (Without moving)

AS: haan.. You can move.. Idhar dekho hamari taraf.. (Calmly)

She turned to him once and then moved her neck a few times.. Then, she moved her legs a few times... He held her waist and kissed her head..

AS: thank you so much.. (Their noses touching in the silent and hot atmosphere) tum bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho..

He rubbed nose on her cheek and she held his shoulder a little tight.. Anubhav picked her up and moved to their room... All the while her dress flare was touching ground..

Anuseena's room,
Anubhav placed her down and held her by waist lightly.. Haseena has her hands around his neck... He moved closer and captured her lips... They were kissing on a sync passionately until he grabs her waist tightly and started deepening the kiss pushing his tounge inside her mouth.. Haseena was also responding and finally he left her when they both were breathless..

Anubhav moved to her neck and started kissing there roughly leaving marks.. She just moaned clutching his hair... Haseena scratched her shoulder over shirt as he bit her collar bone... Anubhav looked in her eyes withdrawing himself a little and turned her in a swift making her flinch.. He started kissing her half exposed back.. He was kissing her back madly.. And she was just breathing heavily.. His desires knew no bound now.. He opened her dress's zip and removed it slowly.. She had closed her eyes in embarrassment as first time someone was seeing her like this.. She hugged him immediately as soos as her dress was removed..

AS: tum sharma kyun rahi ho..? (Held her lightly and took to the bed) I love you.. Par agar tum nahi chahti to hum ruk jaate hai... (He covered her and started leaving)

HM: ruko.. (She removed the blanket and pulled him over) hum bhi yeh chahte hai.. Hum to tumse bhi zyada tumhe pyaar karte hai.. I love you too.. (Kissed his lips and removed his shirt)

Both soon were covered with quilt and they had a very romantic and lovely night..

UPCOMING
Life getting soothing
Stay tuned....

Guys, agar khyati_paradise ke readers aur followers hai to listen to me.. Kal jo announcement tha that she is leaving wattpad was a dare given by me.. Sorry, yo her readers and others also read her stories and follow her... Meri story ka bhi review d dena aur kardo vote..

Bye... 👋👋