Chapter 1.

I don't own any part of Harry Potter.

I will tell you when to play the song. 

Third Person.

Y/n was about to enter the 5th year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. She had only been told a year ago about the world of witches and wizards and catching up was going to turn out pretty hard. 

*FlashBack*

"Hmm, an older student. Not had experience with magic. A Singer. Yes. Oh, I see. You will be HUFFLEPUFF." 

*End of Flashback.*

Y/n had no clue what a 'Hufflepuff' was one year on and she was caught up to speed with the whole school system. 

At Y/n's home in Leeds England.

Y/n had been awake for just over an hour, she had a bit of time before she needed to leave for the train. She had gotten a letter from the headmaster asking her to perform for the first day back and of course, she said yes. The only wizard Y/n had performed in front of was Headmaster Dumbledore so she was sort of nervous to perform to the rest of the school. "Y/n dear are you almost ready?" Y/n lived with her Nana and her parents. Her mother and father worked basically all hours though so Y/n and her Nana were always left alone. 
"Coming, Nana," Y/n shouted whilst dragging her suitcase down the stairs. 

Her Gran was smiling as Y/n walked down. She gave her Nana a hug before walking out the door and placing her case in the boot of their car. (That is the trunk or the back bit of the car for anyone who isn't British.) Then they set off on the journey to the train station. 

"So Y/n, what year is this now in that school." Her Nana asked, she was always keen to hear about Hogwarts. 
"It will be the 5th year but technically only my second year, the headmaster has asked me to perform for the opening ceremony isn't that awesome." Y/n excitedly told her Gran who smiled and gave her a very sweet high five. 

As soon as they arrived Y/n was nervous and her Nana could see it. "It will be great dear, and if you meet any nice boys. I want to know." She winked at Y/n who giggled. 
"I love you, Nana, I will send you an owl if you remember how to send one back." Her gran rolled her eyes before Y/n ran through the wall. As soon as she got onto the train she found a compartment and sat down, alone. 

Arriving at Hogwarts.

Y/n was nervous walking off the train but as soon as she walked into the school she knew she was ready. "Ah, Miss L/n." Y/n heard her voice being called and turned around.
"Oh, good evening headmaster," Y/n spoke to him and he nodded. He bid her a good evening and asked her to follow him to his office. 

"So Miss L/n. Are you ready to perform?" The headmaster asked her and she nodded.
"Of course headmaster, I have practised a particular song for tonight," Y/n explained and his face softened. 
"Well, let's go, it is almost time." The two of them walked out of his office. Y/n prepared herself in her mind and was ready.

*Play the song now.*

Y/n got up on stage and as soon as she heard the music the rhythm came to her. 

"Good evening HOGWARTS."

I do my hair toss

Check my nails

Baby how you feelin'?

Feeling good as hell...

Hair toss