Chapter 4

I don't own any part of Harry Potter.

I will tell you when to play the song.

Third Person.

Y/n had completely ignored both Snape and Bill, luckily it was the Christmas Holidays tomorrow and Bill was going home however Professor Snape was still staying. She couldn't believe she had run leaving her school bag and never actually returning to get it. It has been two weeks, well just over. Y/n just made her way down to breakfast but was cornered. "Why have you avoided me? It has been weeks Y/n!" Bill shouted in her face and she just looked down. 
"Bill, I am so sorry. Just you kissed me and I found it sweet but I just don't feel the same way. I have been feeling so guilty. I just I am sorry." Y/n couldn't bear to look at him, she had tears appear in her eyes. 
"Hey, I am not an awful person I would have completely understood. I miss you just please come hang out with me again." Y/n nods and hugs him. The two walk into the great hall and she wipes the remaining tears from her eyes. They part ways and Y/n walks down the aisle between Slytherin and Hufflepuff. She then feels her get swept from under her. 

"Haha, Loser Hufflepuff." She hears the familiar voice of Milo. 
"Oh for fuck sake PISS OFF!" She screams at them then gets up grabbing her wand out. "Milo you think you are so fucking high and mighty because you're some basic pureblood Slytherin. News flash you're just a dick." The whole hall erupts in 'Oohs'
"Oh yeah, well at least I ain't sucking off a Professor. You're so pathetic becoming Professor Snape's little pet. Do you think he really cares about you?" Milo's words hit Y/n but she remained unfazed on the outside. "You are an ugly loser who's going to get nowhere in life. You have what, 1 friend. Haha-"

"Enough!" The two students hear, Professor Dumbledore was stood up from his high chair glaring at the two. Y/n's eyes drift to Professor Snape, his face was mortified, to say the least. "You two, my office now!" Y/n walks off without a word.

Dumbledore's Office.

Y/n walked into Headmaster dumbledore's office with a pissed look on her face. Followed behind was Milo then the two students house heads Professor Snape and Professor Sprout came in. "Right, whatever happened in that hall was unacceptable." Dumbledore started to explain. 
"Headmaster if you don't mind, would you like me to see who the instigator was?" Snape asked and Y/n looked at him confused. The headmaster nodded. "Miss L/n if you don't mind." Y/n allowed him to do whatever he was about to do. She then felt someone enter her mind. The events of earlier showed again as Milo tripped Y/n causing her to lash out. She then felt relief as he left. "Mr Piers instigated it he tripped Miss L/n up while she was walking to a seat." The headmaster nodded.

"This is bull shit. The little rat obviously remembered it wrong." Milo tried to defend himself but no one bought his story.
"If that were true, which it isn't. I don't even know what Professor Snape did let alone know how to change a memory if that is even possible. Can I remind your delusional brain that I became a witch a year ago?" Milo scoffed and slumped into his chair. 

Y/n allowed the headmaster to decide on an appropriate punishment. He decided that since Y/n was staying she would spend it helping Professor Snape prepare for after Christmas and Milo would serve his detentions when he got back after Christmas. Everyone left the office Y/n went straight to the astronomy tower. She was in the singing mood. 

Play the song now. 

I'm all choked up

I cannot talk

I got a fucked up brain, fucked up thoughts

Thought I was okay but then I guess not.