❁ Ed Sheeran my beloved ❁

it's been so long i've genuinely forgotten how to write this book lmao. also my entire style of writing bloody changed after being away from this book for so long. idk man. anyway this book is back lol <3

what. what was the last a/n at the end of a chapter in reference to. what is happening soon?????? >:( i can't tell you bc i fucken forgot. it's been nine months i'm sorry

formatting change woop woop

i've had that meme for over a year, just waiting to put it into a chapter with Shindo in. please i can't i'm so patient :))

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

After punting Mineta, much to the approval of Mina, they were instructed to get their uniforms on, and head to the entrance ceremony. Y/n joined the other girls in changing into their uniforms, and Y/n admired the changes she'd made to hers.

There was more water tubes, more grey, and just more in general. Some pezazz, in Y/n's humble opinion.

They gathered in the auditorium, and Y/n stumbled over to the nearest person she could pester, who happened to be Shoto. "Yo, my main man. Excited for this?"

"Hardly." He replied, eyes fixed on the stage where the speaker was yet to appear. "Jeez, are you nervous or something? It's cool, I'll go bother Katsu--"

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little focused." He interrupted, turning to face her. She grinned. Jealousy was not a good look for him, but she wasn't going to mention that.

"So, what d'you think we're gonna be doing here?" He shrugged. "I don't know, honestly. What do you think?"

"Fistfight with Ed Sheeran? No fucken clue. I'll leave you to your focusing or whatever, catch you later." She patted him on the shoulder like a broTM and skedaddled away.

Y/n found her way over to Momo, who was in her own field of thought. "Hey sisters, james charles here <3. How's it going queen?" Momo blinked and smiled at Y/n.

"Oh, I didn't see you there. Are you alright?" "Hell yeah, never better. Ahaha that's a lie. Bit nervous but hey ho, it is what it is." "Y/n, you're rambling. Are you truly that nervous?"

Y/n nodded, and dramatically swooned. "I'm gonna dieeee I don't have a plan. I don't even know what we're doing yet, but I have no plan :(" She declared, wondering how she could say faces outloud.

Momo giggled. "Oh Y/n, what will we do with you? You'll be fine. You're strong, and whilst you may not be that logical, you always figure something out."

Y/n made a cross over her torso and put her hands together jokingly. "Oh lord, what have I done to deserve this queen's praise?" Momo went a tiny bit pink and crossed her arms.

"Oh, you're so weird, Y/n. But in the best possible way, of course." They laughed, and then noticed that a man was about to start speaking on the podium.

'God damn, he looks as tired as Mr Aizawa. Rate that, my g. He's bussin 😩🔥💯"

The man introduced himself as someone or other, Y/n couldn't quite hear from her position. He explained that there were 1540 examinees here today, but only 100 would participate in the actual provisional license exam.