❁ Now that's a lot of damage ❁

well i haven't slept more than an hour and Phil Swift is a god :)) also have one (1) wholesome boi ^^^ up there for free. drama ensues this chapter but thats okay it gets fixed (maybe) 

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

"Thanks again for having me Mitsuki." "No problem dear, if you ever wanna come round again just tell this little roach and we'll be in touch. It was nice having you, stay safe hun." I bowed my head and stepped away from the doorway, approaching Katsuki. After we woke up, we got dressed for school, since we still had one more day, Ah Friday, you're like the october of the year. Does that make sense? Wait, what are days I-- We walked, playfully bantering the whole way to school, with me making a quick stop for some dango. 

We approached the classroom and when we entered it was slightly hectic, Mr Aizawa having not arrived yet. I went to my usual desk first, behind Momo, and offered her a smile. She briefly smiled back, but it was fake. "Hey, Momo, is everything okay? You seem rather off, have I upset you recently?" I decided to go ahead and ask her, seeing as this had gone on for nearly a week now. She shook her head. "Oh, I'm fine, really. But now that you mention it, there is something kind of bugging me. We'll talk later though, is that okay?" She said, and I nodded. "Sure, if you'd like."

 I brushed off my uneasy feelings and grabbed the box of dango from my desk, walking over to Kirishima's desk. "Hey Kiri, I got that dango for you. Sorry you had to leave the other day, it would have been fun with you." I placed it on his desk and crouched beside it. He looked at me and grinned, all of his cute pointy teeth showing. 

"Thanks Y/n! That's so manly of you to think of me like that. And you can call me Eijiro if you'd like." I nodded. "Okay, can I call Eiji for short?" He nodded, and I didn't see the small blush on his face. "Great. See you later Eiji." I ruffled his spiky red hair before going back to my seat.

❁ Timeskip ❁

By lunchtime, I had more or less forgotten about the Momo thing, and had put it out of my mind. 'I'll deal with it later, like all of my problems. What could go wrong?' I continued walking down the corridor, not realising I was about to walk into someone as I rounded the corner. "Oof!"

I made the old minecraft death sound as I toppled to the floor, springing up imemdiately to help whomst'd've'lu'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es'nt't're'ing'able'tic'ive'al'nt'ne'm'll'ble'al'ny'less'w'ck'k'ly'py'nd'idy'ety'st'ged'ful'ish'ng'mt'ous I had just knocked over with the power of my phatass™. 

I offered a hand to the boy and watched him very tentatively take it and stand up. He was a great deal taller than me (I'm going off the average height from UK which is where I am so roughly 5"3 and in Japan it's 5"2 so sorry but you are somewhere around that height but it's not specified. lmao you midget) with pale skin and kinda messy, not-quite-black hair. He was hunched over and not making eye contact, muttering something. I could make out an apology among his words, though, which was nice. 

"Hey, sorry about that my guy. I'm Y/n L/n by the way, you are?" Look, I like being social so it's worth introducing myself. He glanced up at me, clutching at his arms. Aw poor boy. "......T-Tamaki... Amajiki..." Well, it's a step. As somewhat of an extrovert, I declare this introvert mine for adopting! That's how this works, right? "Well, Amajiki, it was nice meeting you, and I'm sorry about bumping into you. See you round maybe." I offered him my friendliest smile, and walked away, making sure to keep my distance.

Anxiety sucks, and he had it bad, I know the feeling. Still, he seemed cool, so maybe I'll see him again. He looked like a third year though, so perhaps not. Still, we can only hope, can't we? I continued onto lunch, my stomach sounding like a beached whale. I'm one hungry boi.

As I entered the cafeteria, I went up to the line going to order my food from the God Lunch Rush, I mean his food is legendary. Way to go BrosefTM, please never leave. I took my bento (yes you don't eat the same thing everyday wow) and pondered who to sit with. My class is all together as usual, but I've sat with them most of this week. Hitoshi it is. Well, if I could find him that is, he's not actually here. Probably sacrificed his lunch for that cat, typical of him. 

I put the lid on my Bento and stuffed it in my satchel bag, deciding to go locate the missing insomniac. It's not the first time he's done this, as the cats on school grounds are rather tempting to him. I have a feeling they belong to Mr Aizawa... but that's irrelevant. I soon located him crouched down next to a fluffy tortoiseshell cat, which we had dubbed "Checkers" preciously. (Shout out to Checkers the neighbours cat from when I was living in my old house. RIP you will be missed <3)

"Oh, thought I'd see you here. Skipping lunch again, I see?" He turned around, a little surprised, but remained stone faced. "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" "You gotta eat, y'know. You can't eat my baby Checkers." He rolled his eyes. "I eat when I get home, so no biggie. Also, he is our baby, not just yours you selfish simp." "Watch it cuck, I'll have him taken away from you. Plus, I'm pretty sure he belongs to like, Mr Aizawa. I dunno though." 

I sat down next to him and went to pet my chonky cat baby, when I remembered my bento in my bag. This mad lad hasn't eaten, correct? "Hey, do you-- reee!!" I was just about to offer my bento to Hitoshi, when the cat sitting peacefully besides me, charged at my bag, sending me knocking into my friend. 'This is awfully similar to that time in that after school thing we did, maybe we're being set up by a certain author? Nah i'm too dumb to be in a fanfic.'

"Erm... I'm getting deja vu." I peered up at the boy, who I was currently sprawled on top of. "You're telling me. So, you getting off, or..?" I heard a click, and we both turned our heads to an awfully suspicious and familiar figure receding back towards the school. I jumped up in alarm, accidentally squishing the poor boy's arm in the process. "That was Momo! Why the hell is she taking pictures of us?! Oh god, this is bad." 

I sat up frantically, grabbing my bag. I looked over to Hitoshi, who was rubbing his trampled arm, and he glanced at me with confusion. "I don't get what's so bad, sure it's embarrassing but surely she wouldn't--" "Bro, she suddenly started calling me L/n and actively being cold and rude to me. I thought she was a friend, but I'm a little doubtful. And who just takes a picture and runs off!? This is bad man!" He seemed a little surprised at my outburst.

"Well, you can sort it out right? Just explain that it was an accident, and tell her to cut the crap. Simple, right?" "Boi do you even know how girl drama works? 👀👀👀💅💅💅." I said with an eyeroll. "Did you just say that out loud?" "Regardless, I need to sort this out," I caught sight of his expression. He didn't want me to leave just yet. ",so I will figure out in homeroom. Okay? I will tell you how it goes eventually, but only then." He nodded. "Sounds good. Now, what were you saying before?" "Oh! You haven't eaten, wanna share my bento?" "Ah, that's nice of you."

'I don't deserve you.'

 ══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

maths is hard i'm dying. also i put plaited space buns in my hair and the left one is gucci whilst the other is bloody dead :( i did it to concentrate better, not to be annoyed aaa- right so elf boy will be existing more soon, and drama is going down. bye you mad lads ❤︎