❁ At least I'm not dead ❁

my boi Iida is amazing and you cant say otherwise look at the meme potential 

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Ooooh my leg really hurts right about now. I sat up, and glanced around. 'A hospital room? At least I'm not dead. Lmao imagine that, i'd be in hell for sure.' I threw the covers off and inspected the damage. Out of the two beds in this small room, only one is filled, by me. My left leg had a thick bandage going all the way down, and I located the clipboard on the end of my bed, that the doctors use.

"Fractured leg, internal and external bruising, blood loss... All fixed up, will need one more leg scan before departure." I voiced the notes out loud. I set it back in its place and listened. I could hear... Iida and Midoriya next door? Hmm... Well, it makes sense for them to be in the next room along. I slid my feet into the slippers next to my bed and tucked the quilt back neatly. I recalled the events up to loosing my consciousness, and pattered out of the door and followed the sound to the right side room. I knocked three times.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"Ah- come in!" I heard Iida's voice, and twisted the door handle. I opened it and peeked around the door. "Hi guys." There was four beds in this room, but only three were taken up. Izuku and Shoto were on the right side, from my point of view, whilst Iida was on the left hand side. The bed in front of Iida was the empty one, and he and Shoto were closest to the windows. "Y/n, you're awake. That's good, come sit down." I walked over to the neat empty bed and perched on it, hugging my knees to my chest. I don't like the way the bandage is so obvious around my leg.

"You blacked out just after Endeavor arrived, it was quite alarming." Iida declared, with a small hand chop. "Yeah, we turned around and boom, you were laying on the floor in a small pool of blood! It was pretty bad." Izuku looked worriedly at me, probably thinking that I'd fall off the bed and blackout again. Speaking of beds, I noticed that everyone had straightened out their beds excepted Shoto. 'What a rebel.' 

"Mentioning blood, Y/n, this is a tad sudden but it almost seemed like you were controlling the blood from the killer's blade. Is that what you were doing?" Shoto chimed in. Three pairs of eyes fell expectantly on me, and I smiled wistfully. "I figured you'd ask that at some point. Yeah, I can control blood to some extent, cos i can move anything that is over 85% water. This includes basic things, like water vapour, and ice, some milk, but also things like blood. I can move blood whilst it's inside people too, which is what I did at the sports festival. I uh... Please don't think of me any differently, I promise I'm not trying to kill people with it, y'know." I laughed nervously. 

"We would never think of you as a villain, trust us Y/n. We were just confused on it, that is all." I grinned at the speedy boy. "Thanks lads, had me worried for a minute. Anyways, care to fill me in on what happened after I fainted?" "Well, it--" I never got to hear any more, as at that point the door opened, and in came the pro hero Manual, Gran Torino, and a... dog guy? "Ah, L/n, we figured you'd be here. That makes it easier then. This right here is the chief of police Kenji Tsuragamae." We stood up and crowded around the three.

"Hello, you four, there's some things I'd like to discuss with you. Firstly, the villain you apprehended yesterday, The Hero Killer Stain, is being treated for serious injuries. Now, we believe that because you used your quirks for violence without superior permission." This seemed to greatly upset and offend Shoto, who didn't take kindly to it at all. "If we didn't act with our quirks, Native would have been dead! You're going to punish us for that?" I quickly tugged on the sleeve of his shirt. "Shoto, calm down." He glanced down at me, but did quiet down. "Let him finish young man."

The chief then continued. "This was my opinion as a member of the Police Force, and you would have been punished had it been an official disclosure. Since there were not enough witnesses to report the incident regarding Stain the incident will remain undisclosed. This unfortunately means that the four of you will not be recognised for your valiant efforts, but will not be punished." 

"All due respect sir, you probably should have lead with that." "Regardless of what he lead with, we're grateful all the same, right?" I stifled a giggle at Shoto's annoyed demeanour. "Yes, thank you sir. At least we know what we've done, right?" The chief of police gave us a wolfish smile. "Well, even though the Pro Hero endeavor was credited, the four of you have a promising future ahead of you. Thank you for your heroic actions." 

With that, the trio departed, leaving us alone once again. Izuku and Iida discussed their injured hands, and made a pact that they wouldn't heal them until they were true heroes. "I feel bad, it seems you guys got your hands injured because of me. Guess you could say I'm the hand crusher." Shoto said, with a poker face as usual. I burst into peals of laughter. "Oh pfft-- Hand crusher, I can't-- you can joke?" I held my aching sides. "I'm serious?" He seemed rather perplexed, which made us laugh even more.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

yea pretty uneventful but we got more to come, dont worry bout it broski. also gonna try and get a schedule for updating, i try to update at least every two days but its usually more often than that. yeehaw cowboys, see you later.❤︎