♥~~~First day falling~~~♥

~~George pov~~

I was running late because I decided to sleep in he wasn't used to having to wake up early . My mom would be upset if I missed the first day of school . I hurried getting dressed and brushing my teeth and washing my face. I looked down at my phone and saw that I only had 10 minutes to get to my bus stop on time. I ran out the front door not forgetting to lock it. I saw a tall figure at my bus stop. I slowly approached. Then I saw it was just a very tall boy. So I just stood next to him on my phone. To be honest it was kinda awkward.

~~Taller boys pov~~

The tall boy was startled and didn't notice there was another boy standing next to him. To be fair he did have loud music on. (𝘼/𝙉 THAT'S WHAT THE MASK IS!!!) He decided he was gonna say hi to the shorter boy. 

"Hi" the taller boy said

"Hi" George said and had finally seeing the taller boys face and felt himself blush.

"Whats your name?!" George asked nervously and started to fidgeting with his hands

"My name is dreamwastaken but you can call me dream. Whats your name?!" Dream said smiling looking into the brown eyed boy (𝗔/𝗡 ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ)

"My name is georgenotfound but I preferred you called me george" George said while making eye contact 

The boys turned away from each other and saw the bus coming. 

They get onto the bus and see most of the seat in the back were taken.

~~George pov~~

This one boy caught my eye. The boy was short, a little chubby, had a beanie and was dozing off. So I decided I will sit next to him. I wasn't expecting the boy to speak to me because he didn't look like a morning person. Suddenly I heard a deep raspy voice say "Hi" I was startled a bit but then decide to say hi back.

"Hi.... What is you name?!" George said surprised of how deep the shorter boys voice was.

"My name is quackity and yours" Quackity said with a smirk on his face knowing he startled the other boy. (A/N 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗)

"Mine is georgenotfound but you can call me george" George said feeling his face turn red.

"You don't have to tell me your full name. I'm not the FBI or something like that" Quackity said giggle

"I know I just felt like it" George said as the bus came to a abrupt stop

~~karl pov~~ 

Karl and sapnap already knew each other from the year before and they became pretty close with each other. They shared all there secret with each other and etc.

Karl and sapnap lived on the same street so they road to school in the same car.

Karl asked sapnap " Is everything gonna be okay today i'm kinda nervous" Karl said nervously

"Everything is gonna be okay" Sapnap said reassuring while driving

"M'kay i'm gonna trust you buddy" Karl said laughing

Sapnap rolled his eyes and giggles

~~~~~𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ 𝔹𝔼ℂ𝕌𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝕀'𝕄 𝕃𝔸ℤ𝕐  outside of the school :D~~~~~~

~~Quackity pov~~

I got off the bus and looked at my surroundings. I looked down at my schedule and saw that I had english first.