Should I... confess?

Ok guys I have a really bad habit of not puttin the "g's" at the end of words.. Im sorry if it bothers you :p But I will try my best to catch myself😛.

--Quackitys pov--

I was jus lost in a my thoughts. I couldn't focus on one thing. I was just going ballistic. I didn't want to say anything about it but I knew I had to say something soon.. to someone. Maybe I had to say it to dream to make him feel more relieved.

I got up from my desk and sat on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

I wish he knew. I wish he could tell I had feelings for him.

I sat up and pulled out my phone trying to discard my thoughts. And it actually worked.

Sapnap then came in my room and sat down. Sapnap looked at me and asked about my day. I gave him a simple response and asked about his. He gave me a simple response also.

"Where is karl?" I asked looking over at him.

"He's probably in his room why do you ask?" Sap said and I shrugged

"Oh I dont know" I said "Actually I need to talk to you guys" I blurted out

"About?.." He questioned

"I'll tell y'all when you guys are both in here" I said with a calm tone.

I could tell sap was dying to know.

"Please babyyy" He said whining

"Then go get karl then" I giggle at his whining

Sap ran out of the room. I laughed at his nonsense. He never wanted to know a secret this bad before...

I sapnap ran back to the room with karl behind him. I gesture for them to close the door and sit down.

"Ok I think its pretty ob-" I was cut off by karl

"Obvious that you like dream" Karl sais rolling his eyes.

Karl never cut me off. Unless he was excited. And he didn't look like he was excited at all.

"Yeahhh. I jus wanted to talk to you guys about it. Nd see if.. You know.." I started to get nervous

"Yeahh I am not sure how george will feel about that.." Karl said looking at quackity for an answer. But all he got was whimpers.

"Quackity its okayy. Why are you crying?" Sapnap said hugging quackity

"I feel bad. I dont wanna make you guys feel like you guys arent enough" I said in a shaky voice

"I feel the same way but with george" Sapnap admitted to quackity hoping to make him feel better.

"Really?" I said sniffling

"Yeaa and its obvious karl feels the same with dream" Sapnap said forgetting karl was sitting right next to him.

"HEY !!" Karl said hitting sapnaps arm and sap just laughed at him.

-'Dreams pov '-

I swear I wasnt poking my nose in anyones business I just happened to hear them..

Is that actually how they feel?...

-----

Alrightyy 😋

Hiiii :D !!

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO SAY !! THE CHAPTER "·I told him·" I messed up. I am really sorry for the confession!! That was supposed to be sapnap not quackity 😹 !!

Hope youre doing well !!

When I am finished with the book I will edit all chapters because my spelling.. Is ass.

I love you guys !!

R.i.p to techno btw♡ Hope his family is doing well.

Okk bye bye ♡