~<More than you think3~

~~TWO MONTHS LATER~~

School was back in session and the guys were seniors in high school ((This is is not there first day back to school btw)). George and dream got into a relationship about a month ago and quackity was the single one. Quackity liked being single but sometimes getting jealous. Quackity wasn't looking for a relationship to fully commit too but just wanting to make the boys a bit jealous. He didn't know why he wanted to make them jealous but he did.

Sapnap was sick and couldn't go to school and they had to take the bus. They were on there way to school and quackity was texting umm..... someone special. Karl was sitting next to quackity and noticed quackity was smiling at phone, Karl noticed this and asked "Why are smiling at your phone?! and your not a morning person at all" quacktiy responded with "Its nothing" Quackity said smiling. Karl got suspicious and wanted know what was going on but wanted respect his privacy. Dream and george were talking about what they wanted to do this weekend. 

~~AT SCHOOL~~

~:Schedule:~

Sapnap, karl and quackity in first four periods together ((Sapnap is sick so he won't be at school so its bassically only karl and quackity))

Dream and george had there first two togehter

_-_With quackity and karl_-_

Quackity was just looking at his phone the entire lesson and karl didn't like it. Karl didn't like he wasn't giving him attention so karl decided to text sapnap.

Karl🐸🟪: I'm bored and quackity isn't even acknowledging me

Sap😎❤️‍🔥: I don't know what to do babes, I'm sorry I wish I could be there ://, 

Karl🐸🟪: I'll be okay :(

Sap😎❤️‍🔥: I'm gonna go back to sleep ;)

Karl🐸🟪: kk :D

Sap😎❤️‍🔥: <3

Karl put down his phone and started paying atenttion to the lesson. He rarely even payed atenttion in any class but then zoning out and his thoughts bluring his vision and thinking to himself  "Quackity is acting weird and not acting like his usally self he would usally, I wonder who he is texting..... What is next period.... hmm, I forgot to eat breakfast..... I'm hungry, Whats for lunch..... How do you spell cilinder...... what no....cylinder anyways why is he smiling at his phone so much?!" Karl let his thougths continue and that's how the rest of the period went.

~~With dream and george~~

George was paying attention to the lesson and then his phone vibrated and he look down at his phone and saw he got a text message from karl he opened it. Karl sent him a picture of himself putting up the peace sign and it said "SEND ON BACK NOW!" George did what the message said and sent a picture of him doing the peace sign thing and karl responded with "Thank you for entertaining me" and george responded back with this ":D".

Dream was texting the football team group chat and they were all hyping up the fact the are facing their rivals this friday and it was a big game. They didn't know if sapnap would get better in time because he was the team captin and dream was co-captin. Sapnap usally carried team to victory.

                                                          🏈 Men that play football🔫

Punz: SAPNAP GET BETTER ALREADY!!!

StinKy mAn: Why is my name stinky man D: and I just can't get magicailly better o_O

Stinky MaNs bsf: oh come on now... WHY MY NAME!?