!-He is so perfect-!

This chapter is wholesome and karlnapity content :P ALSO THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER! 

((3272 Words))

--

Quackity woke up to a loud noise it was his alarm clock. It was 7 am and he had to get ready for tennis practice. He didn't want to go but wanted win his first game so he had to pratice really hard. Quackity got up and felt a cold breeze which made him shiver. Quackity walked to his bathroom and got into the shower. Then he heard a knock on the door. He never had anyone at his door so early before. Quackity hoped out the shower and put a towel around his body and walked down the stairs quietly and checked the peep-hole. It was karl?! Why was karl doing up so early? Quackity opened the door and saw karl standing there with a box of krispy cream doughnuts and a monster can. "Hi, and why are you up so early" Quackity said yawning and stepping aside letting karl inside.

"Because I went to sleep at 11 at night and then I woke up at 6 am, So I got bored and came to your house with food without warning you and I wanted to hangout with you before you went to tennis practice anyways good morning!" Karl said all in one breath while walking into quackitys house

"Makes sense I guess" Quackity said closing and locking the door behind him. Karl set down the doughnut box and looked at quackity to see he was in a towel. You could see quackitys curves through the towel. Quackitys body was kinda like a girls. He was short ,kinda curvy, and a little chubby which was kinda funny. Quackity was kinda like amethyst from steven universe he is funny, clumsy, comes up with stupid/bad ideas and had the looks aswell.

"You must of just gotten out of the shower, You should go get dressed" Karl said

"Oh shoot! right sorry!" Quackity said embarrassed and started to run to his room.

"Don't be sorry, its my fault" Karl said laughing. Quackity ignored karl and put a plain white crop top and some black and white tie dye shorts and brush his teeth, and most importantly put on socks. Quackity walked out of his room to find karl sitting up on the couch sleep. Quackity saw this and grabbed a donut and sat down across from karl. Quackity ate his donut while scrolling through instagram and saw karl was still sleep. Quackity was debating on if he should cuddle with karl or he should leave him alone. Quackity decided to cuddle with karl it was his first time trying something like that. Quackity got up and sat on karls lap and wrapped his legs around karls waist and his arms around his neck and putting his face in the karls neck. Quackity fell asleep in less than a minute.

Karl woke up confused. He didn't know what was going on. All karl could do is stay claim because quackity was SLEEPING on him. Karl was still tired but filled with adrenaline. Karl quickly picked up his phone and took a couple pictures and then face time the group-chat. Dream was the first one to answer becuase he was easy to wake-up. Dream saw the sight and said 'aww duckie is so cute' and then george joined the call and was going to complain about how karl woke him up but stopped when he say quackity sleeping like a baby. It was like georges eyes lit up 'That is wholesome you should wake him up' before karl could answer sapnap joined the call. Sapnaps face expression imemediately changed after he was karl and quackity cuddling. Sapnap was kinda heart broken. Sapnap was with karl and had a reason to be jealous but he wasn't jealous about karl he was more jealous about how quackity was cuddling with karl instead of him. Sapnap responded with 'He is so adorable'. George knew something was bothering sapnap but didn't want to mention it. Karl said his goodbyes and the others said theres too. Quackity woke up to see karl watching tv. Quackity quickly hopped off karl and started to apologize.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know what I was doing, I wasn't thinking strai-" Quackity was cut off by karl and quackity lips meeting. Karls lips were soft and quackity were a bit chapped but karl didn't mind it. They could feel the heat on eachothers faces. They pulled away from the kiss and looked eachother in the the eyes.