¿'°Is it true°'?

Shoes.

Trying out he/they prns 😥

Someone at school today called me a (and I quote) "Fine ass nigga" bro its my first day back..😥 But I ain't mind the complement :) ig? Anyways to the storyy

--

We all get dressed in casual outfits. We all step foot outside and it was very dark outside. I guess we lost track of time. I look at the time and see its about to be 11 pm.

-Quackitys pov-

"Where the hell are we gonna eat?" I said in a dramatic tone

"I actually dont know, and your the one who suggested we go out and eat." Sap said and the others agreed with him.

"Yea but there is a 24 hour cafe down the street" I said with a slight smile

"Yeaa why not go there hun- I meant quack" George said slipping up and calling me hun? Weird i guess but I dont mind it.

They all agree with george and dream slightly side eyeing george not necessarily in a bad way you know.

We all agreed we should walk to the cafe since its only down the street. We start to walk and they spark up a convo while I am star gazing. Soon we were at the cafe.

We walk into the cafe. A bell rings, signifying someone enter the shop. We find a table and took a seat and looked at the menu.

"I'll go order for you guys" Sapnap said getting up from his seat and dream also getting up.

"We literally all know you cant remember shit sap" Dream said laughing

Sap just rolled his eyes and scoffed. Karl george and I just sit there giggling at them. Dream and sap walked over to the counter since it was late and all the waitress were probably home.

"Im gonna go to the bathroom" Karl or george said and I heard movement which I guess it was them getting up to use the bathroom.

I was to busy looking out the window looking up at the stars and the moon. It was so pretty to night. It was amazing. It reminder me of my boys. They were all so pretty. I loved it.

(Thats um.. Gay 😦)

I finally stop looking out the window because I got a message on my phone. From the group chat?

I look up to see george looking at me and smiling. I just smiled back and opened the message app

Our red
*3 attachments*
'Look at my quackers my little model😻'

I scoffed and looked up at george and flicked him.

"Ohh c'mon, The stars were reflecting off you eyes, they were glistening" George explained to me and I just smiled and shook my head.

Karl came back from the bathroom and checked his phone and smiled.

"Aww look at you bun, you look so kissable" Karl said giggling. I looked down to hide my blush.

God how do he still make me blush. I literally been in a relationship for a while now he still makes me blush.

Dream and sap came back from ordering our drinks nd stuff.