°{Karl?}°

I forgor george was colorblind 💀

ME😫😫😫😵 (quackity is me😫✋🏾)

IMPORTANT I JUST LOOKED AT MY BOOK AND IT HAS 1K READS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Word count: 1787

TW: Strong usage of words! maybe not idk...

I feel like I need to put more effort into my writing OwO

~About an 2 month time skip~

~Karls pov~

I was moving all of my stuff into the uhaul. I was moving into a house with my bestfriends... /crushes. I know what your thinking 'Who could that be you already have two boyfriends' but I kinda like dream not only for his looks but his lovely personality. I know its random but it was something I have dreamed of since a long time.. well kinda since the... zoo.

~quackity pov~

I knew I couldn't move in the same day as the others because I had a shit ton of stuff. Dream and george came over and helped me with all my clothes and accessories after they were done moving into the new house.

~Sapnap pov~

I didn't have much to move into the house because I cleaned my closet and was gonna go shopping when I official move into the house, but I had hella pairs of shoe... you could call me a sneaker head! Well.... not as much stuff as quack and george.

~George pov~

I already put all my stuff in my uhaul the day before moving day so I was packed and ready to go! I helped quackity with all his shit.

~Dreams pov~

I was already moved in, I had bought a fridge, tv's, pc's, a toaster, beds, bed frames, sheets, comforters, ect.

--

-When everyone is moved in-

~Third person~

"Holy shit" Quackity said plopping down onto the couch

"Whats wrong?" Karl asked quackity

"I just want cuddles" Quackity said in a baby tone

"No." Sapnap said trying his best not to laugh

(Damn- 💀)

"Nope I have to go back to my moms house and get a couple things I forgot, anyone wanna come with me because I am going to the store and I do not how to shop" Karl said standing up and going to but on his shoes.

"Yeah i'll go with you" Dream said walking towards the door. "And i'll drive" He said grabbing his keys.

"I'm gonna go out with punz and boomer they invited me to lunch" Sapnap said standing up and heading to his room so he can get ready.

Dream planted a kiss on georges head and karl did the same to quackity and sapnap. Dream and karl left and then sapnap did the same as karl and left. It was just quackity and george. What ever quackity wanted he got it. yeah! He's a brat.

"George can we cuddle please" Quack said in a soft sweet tone.

George began to blush but didn't think quackity was being serious "Ew no" George said

"I can see the blush on your face" Quackity said in a somewhat firm tone. "Come on lets go cuddle" Quackity said grabbing georges wrist and yanked him off of the couch, A dragged him to his (Quackitys) room.

"Fine..... little spoon or big spoon" George said not trying admit he wanted to cuddle too.

"Little spoon" Quackity said getting on the bed and george following.