º~'Just feeling a bit down'~º

Hey a couple trigger warnings! Abuse, self-harm, underage drinking, smoking, death threats, self harm, STARVING, A little sex talk, Inappropriate touching, SUICIDE, PANIC ATTACK and kissing!. I will put 'TW!' before! 

2335 words :P

-Time skip to 2 months or so..-

TW! METIONS OF UNDERAGE DRINKING,SMOKING, DEATH THREATS, SELF HARM, ABUSE, STARVING THEMSELVES, DEATH THREATS, SUICIDE!

Quackitys response to everything was 'just feeling a bit down' it wasn't like him at all. Quackity was always at home and/or busy. It was like he never had time for the crew boys! School was still in session but quackity wouldn't go to school, it was like he was skipping school. Quackity even cancelled his first game of his tennis season. Quackity wasn't stable at all. He was high all the time with his manipulative boyfriend but quackity never drank though because it reminder him of his other crazy ex! Quackity was unlucky with his relationships. He'd get into a lot of toxic ones. Quackity skipped school and hung-out with his new lover. He was kinda forced to be in that relationship, He did want it but had to be. He was manipulated, shlcatt would sent messages like 'I will kill myself if you don't do this now!'. It really scared quackity, He would feel guilty because he would be the cause of his so called 'boyfriend' death.

(I(WITH QUACKITY)I

Quackity was sitting on the side of his king size bed. He was alone and he grew far away from the boys. He went into his night stand and grabbed a small sharpe blade. He slowly pressed it into his already scarred. A little bit of blood dripping from his wrist but ignored it and kept going. He eventually got done and wrapped his arm up in bandages and putting on a hoodie that he felt safe in.... it was sapnaps hoodie. It felt wrong to wear it but it was the only thing that could make him feel better at the time. He had plans with shlcatt that evening so he stayed in bed until around 6 o'clock, then getting ready and heading out of his house, waiting infront of his house. shlcatt pulled up and commented on quackitys outfit.

"You look like a hooker, get in" Shlcatt said with no hesitation. Quackity said nothing because he knew what he said would go against him. Quackity got into the car knowing he rather be burrying his own grave. Quackity knew he would get out this situation on day. Quackity was to caught up in his thoughts and sudden got hit by his boyfriend. Quackity didn't even react he was used to it. He just sat there and listen to his boyfriends nosense. Quackity was hungry but didn't even budge because his boyfriend always told him to get skinner. Quackity was starving himself for about 1 day. Quackity was on the edge, he has only been drinking water to replace food. "You hungry fatty, I'm joking whats wrong" Shclatt said looking at quackity and not paying atrention the road. "Pay attention to the road and I am okay" Quackity answered fidgetting with his hands. "Don't tell me what to do" Shlcatt said in a anger tone. Quackity just sat there thinking to himself 'How did I get into this situation'. Quackity was so studip to even to talk to shlcatt. Shlcatt got out of the car and walked to this sketchy looking house. It was his 'dealer' , I guess shlcatt got a new one or his other dealer got caught and went to jail. Shlcatt got back into the car and drove off. "You couldn't go to your dealer before you picked me up" Quackity said looking over a shlcatt. "No" Shlcatt said answered simply. Quackity rolled his eyes and looked out of the window. Quackity got a message from karl, he opened it and the message said 'Wanna hang-out! :D", Quackity read the message and looked up at shlcatt and was going to ask the stupid question but then backed down and answered simply 'No thanks :), I am just feeling a bit down thats all'.

((With karl, george, dream, and sapnap))

Karl began to get suspicious. "Guys he rejected my request to hang-out" karl said missing hanging out with the whole crew.