𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭| 𝐕𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 22, 2020
-----------------

"Man what?!" Durk exclaimed in shock.

"He kilt his mans nem! I said shorty wildin!" I shook my head lightening my blunt.

"What you on today Von?" Twin asked plopping down beside me on the couch.

"Shit. I got some to do later on tho but aye I need you to handle that for me." I said slightly nudging me head in Booka's direction.

I don't got time for his nosey ass yo be holding shit up between me and lil foenem,

"Ohhh you on that shit today? I got you twin." We shared a handshake before I passed him the wood.

"You already know." I said getting up from my seat dusting my clothes free from any debris.

I walked up the stairs to my room and fell back on my bed sighing closing my eyes.

I haven't slept in a couple days if you don't count naps here and there throughout the day but shit I was always on the go and shit.

Money needs to be made.

I pulled my hood over my head and pulled my phone out to call Gee.

I'm wrong for treating her the way that I do but at the same time it was a win win situation at the time in my mind.

"Mr. Trap house! Mr. Dopeboy!"

"I'm never listening to Young Nudy around you ever again."

I looked over at Durk seeing him spaced out looking at nothing in particular with his bottom lip slightly dropped with a dazed look on his face.

Foenem high as hell.

"You high as hell boy!" I laughed poking his side causing him to jolt up snapping out of his daydream making me laugh even harder.

"You good foe?!" I asked trying to hold the rest of my laughter in that was dying to be released.

"I hit the blunt and that Muhfucka' done hit my ass back foe." His voice cracked and slurred from the effect of the weed as he sat there with a goofy smile on his face.

"Ion know Twin that shit hit me wit' a two piece I can't even think straight all I can do is sit and stare foe." He explained with a wide smile on his face unbeknownst by him.

"They asked me how high I am I told em' high as duck!" He randomly blurted.

"She better stop wildin cause that bitch got a oder!" Some girl shouted in the middle of the street.

"Bitch I don't got no oder stop fucking playing with me!" The light skinned girl clapped.

"Bitch we know you got a UTI! you always been having that oder bitch back when mama was living!" The brown skinned girl frowned walking up to her.