WNKA : THREE, to firsts

"Ma, you don't understand though! This girl is such a bitch, I'm not even sure I'll ever allow her name on my tongue

"Ma, you don't understand though! This girl is such a bitch, I'm not even sure I'll ever allow her name on my tongue. It's that bad." Jazzmine grinned, keeping her mom up with the happenings and goings ons of the outside world as she does at least twice a week.

"Well, rather you like it or not, that's your step mom hun. And with me not being there, you should be grateful that your dad has found someone to take my place."

"Take your place?! Un un nobody could ever, mommy. Especially not her, she's a kid! She's only tharee years older than me. She could never be my mother let alone replace you, mommy."

Her mother let out an exaggerated sigh, "that's lovely huney. I really appreciate you saying that, but the reality is I'm never seeing the light of day again. You're gonna need someone."

"No, I'm an adult now." Jazzmine let out a breath, rolling her eyes. "I don't need a replacement mother. And you're in prison, not dead. I can see you whenever I want. So, with that being said, I'm moving out. One of Blossom's roommates transferred so she's letting me move in with her."

"Just be careful. You don't want to end up like me."

"Blossom would never do that. That's my girl... my sister til the end of time." Jazzmine said, speaking the girls presence into existence receiving a text from her.

Message from 4LIFER🌺
1:27 pm

4LIFER🌺
Best

Jazz
yeah?

4LIFER🌺
I got some bad news
4LIFER🌺
My other roommate said
her sister need a place
to stay for a few months.
She already told her she
could come before she
knew I told u u could
have the room.

Jazz questioned "My other roommate said her sister need a place to stay for a few months. She already told her she could come before she knew I told u u could have the room."

4LIFER🌺
She's moving in
tomorrow. You can
still come, but idk
how it's gonna
work out??
4LIFER🌺
We could share a
room?? It would
be fun, right?
4LIFER🌺
😬

"Who's that?" Anna asked her daughter who was staring at her phone. Jazzmine licked her teeth behind her closed lips, rolling her eyes at a random corner in the large open room full of inmates and their visitors. "What's wrong, baby girl?"

"Nothing, mommy." Jazz shrugged her shoulders while she locked her phone, leaving Blossom on read. She tapped the table then took Anna's hands into her own. "Actually..." she looked into her mother's eyes, pleading before looking away. "I think I'm ready to live on my own. I'm going to go apartment shopping this weekend."