Chapter three: Jeremy

BY THE NOW CLOSED DOOR STOOD NONE OTHER THEN SHEILA

BY THE NOW CLOSED DOOR STOOD NONE OTHER THEN SHEILA. Her face of surprise and shock formed into a smirk of pure evil. She was planning something, her arms crossing slowly over her chest. She popped out one hip.

"Well, I always sensed you guys were a pair of fags." She tauntingly spoke, never letting her smirk drop, a sinister laugh leaving her lips.

I abruptly stood from the bed. "Watch your mouth, Sheila!"

"Or what?" She crazily widened her eyes. "You see, I have the power here. Now...who to tell first? Tommy? Cindy?" She looked from me to Ziggy who was sat on the edge of the bed with a panicked expression.

"You can't tell anyone, Sheila. Please." I begged her, moving slightly closer.

She hummed with a shrug. "I'll consider it." And with that, Sheila turned around, leaving the cabin.

Without a second thought, I quickly followed after her, leaving Ziggy alone on her bed. She couldn't tell people, if she did that would put Ziggy and I in danger. I swear if she does. I'll literally kill her.

It was around dinner time so everyone would be in the Mess Hall, so that's where I went first to look for the bitch.

However, as soon as I stepped through the doors, Tommy was speeding over in a heavy walk and gripped by arm rather tightly, pushing me back out. But not before I spotted Sheila with a shit-eating smirk stood over the table Tommy was originally at.

"You can't be in there." He sharply told me, releasing my arm.

"Why the hell not?!" I raised my voice at him, screwing my brows as I got more pissed off and worried.

"Because gossip spreads like a wild fire. And Sheila just went and told the entire table you're-you're..." Tommy's words faded out but I knew what had been said.

I swallowed a large lump in my throat, having dreaded the day anyone would find out. "I'm what, Tom?" I spoke very calmly to him. "Go on. Say the word!" I raised my voice, shouting at him.

Tommy gently shook his head, looking down at me with sad eyes. "This is bad, Mitch. People don't accept that kind of shit."

"What shit?!" I basically screamed in his face, holding onto the last thread that he wasn't gonna be like everyone else.

He swallowed, diverting his eye contact from me. "Who is she?" Tommy asked, catching me off guard.

My eyes were wide but I relaxed my tensed jaw. "She didn't tell you who?" Tommy simply shook his head, looking at me again. "...Ziggy."

Tommy wiped his hand across his face, shaking his head. "Look, Mitch." He sighed heavily.

This was something I'd been dreading. The moment Tommy says he'd disgusted by me and doesn't want me around. When Tommy tells me that my actions are wrong and that a girl can't love a girl. I closed my eyes, waiting for the heartbreaking words to leave his mouth.