New Roommate

Y/N POV

It was good to make a friend in a new school. Ji woo, who wants me to call her, Chuu helped me get to the main office and I couldn't thank her more. If wasn't for her, thing might get more awkward and I don't want to get lost around this big ass school.

Chuu was really the cutest girl I have ever met. Her charm and her adorable habits always soften my heart as we talked while on our way to the main office. She wore a black blazer with a red ribbon between her collars along with a skirt that reached her upper thighs. Her heels were not too high but looking average and fancy. I guess that's how the uniforms looked like

Unfortunately, she was late for her class so she had to go. She told some a bit of the school either the main education here. There are other courses that we can apply which is good for me. I can learn something else while I was here.

So BDSM was considered as sex education?

I did some of the research before I got here.

B.D.S.M is short-term for Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism.

I haven't studied this issue in depth since the scene in the movie I saw was Fifty Shades of Grey which was about a young woman who has a 24/7 submissive relationship with Christian Grey, a rich dominant man. Of course, BDSM was not for minors. I guess that's why this school was only for the one who was 18 and above.

I was 19 years old and I was about to reach 20 in few months. I found this school when I saw a post on social media. That's how I found this school actually exists. I didn't know that I actually need this and seems to me, it looked like there was more advantageous for me.

I did some research for the profile background of the school and I found out the oldest students were 30 years old. Including BDSM in general sexual education may open the door to unguided experimenting, which could result in —potentially permanent—physical and psychological damage to those involved. Apparently, those who are interested in BDSM typically find their way to it via SM clubs. These clubs have rules that their visitors need to abide by consent, safe words, not getting drunk— as to avoid losing control.

The main reason is that it concerns a consensual sexual act by adults that doesn’t cause harm to third parties. It was good since you can sign in for a partner—can be in a relationship or just a sexual partner—
and you have the right to sign out if you don't want to continue.

Also, I wondering how this school gave such educations.

"Miss Y/N isn't it?" I nod. I give the document a while ago to the staff and she takes a while to check my application. I'm standing awkwardly for the past time with my baggage and my bag around my shoulder. I take a look around the unfamiliar hallways. It was clean and the environment was kinda nice. 

"I'll send someone to escort you to your dorm." I smile and nod at the staff.

She point at the seats in the hallway and tell me to seat while waiting for the person she called to arrive. She says that he will be on his way. So I take a seat and take out my phone scrolling through social media.

Teach me the Kink [J.JK]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें