Ready for New day

Y/N POV

It has been 3 hours since Chuu went out for her classes. It took me two hours unpacking my belonging. She told me that besides her closet was mine. I found my new uniforms inside just like Seok Jin said.

I put it on to try it out. I walk out of the bathroom and glance at the mirror. I look at myself from the top to the bottom. It is kind of surprising that it fit me well. Not too big or not too small. It was almost the exact size of my body.

Suddenly I can't wait to attend the class tomorrow.

I'm hoping Chuu and I can be classmates since I'm not quite familiar with the surrounding.

Something made me tensed suddenly. Right, I almost forgot to call Soojin. I quickly grab my phone and snap some photos. I send two photos to her before dial her number. After a few rings, she picks up.

"Y/N!"

"Soojin! Whatcha doing?" I hear a shuffling sound background. I assumed that she was on the bed. "I just chilling on my bed. Since I'm alone." I laugh. I can imagine her pouting on the other side. She's kinda adorable sometimes.

"Enough about me... How's is it going?" I sit down on my new bed and sigh. "It's good. I mean for now. I'll be attending the class that starts tomorrow. It's been a while since I woke up early." I laugh.

She laughs with me, "I can't deny that. You woke up at noon almost every day." I shrug even though she can't see me. "My sleeping schedule messed up as fuck. So I might be pass out in class tomorrow."

"Hey! You're supposed to go to that school to learn not to sleep." I roll my eyes. There she goes again, nagging none stop. "Says the one who skipped classes just to slept in the bathroom." A pause from her made me grinned

"Well... Okay, you win. It was a good sleep though." I roll my eyes again and shake my head, "Disgusting..."

"Hey! It wasn't!"

"Anyway, you see some hottie there?" Just by listening to her, I know she's smirking. "Well..." I thought about Jin's previous incident where he kissed the back of my hand making me pause.

"Oh? Already?!"

I frown, "There are no hotties here, I haven't seen anyone yet."

"Hmm? I smelled something from here~" of course, from her I can't hide anything. I sigh as I look at the clock and it shows 5:37 pm.

"Soojin, I have to go and take bath. You should too."

"Hm fine... Call me again tomorrow, I don't know what time you're free though." I nod, "Yeah I will call you again tomorrow." We both say goodbye and hang up.

I sigh as I grab my towel. I'm hoping Chuu will come back later.

...

"Y/N! I'm back!"

I rubbing my wet hair with my towel when I watch Chuu take off her shoes before run jump on her bed. She grunts out loud.

I laugh, "Hey. How was your day?" I plop down on my bed before ruffle my hair.

"I feel like I went to hell and back." She stand up, took off her blazer, and threw them on the bed. I looked at her and asked, "It was that bad?" She nod and pout, "We got project earlier. We paired with dominants today, and unfortunately, I got the meanie one." She sulks down before grabbing her towel.

"We were supposed to learn about safewords and punishment. My partner doesn't like using a safeword. He said, 'why bothering to have safewords when sub only wants themselves to be fucked with'..." She frowns, "he's trying to say that us being subbed are just sex toys."

My heart clenches seeing her looking down like this. That guy got the nerve to say that. This school was supposed to educate them not poisoning them. I bit my lower lips before approached her and sat on the bed beside her.

"Chuu, just ignore him. He can fuck off. The faster you finish this project, the quicker you can get rid of him." She gives me a sad smile.

"You know, it's been a while since I had a roommate. I'm glad you're here, Y/N." She smiles making her eyes curved into a crescent moon shape. My heart clenches again.

Why is she so adorable?

"Jimin Seonbaenim lucky. He doesn't have to do this project since he doesn't have any part." She pouts while playing with her towel. I raise my eyebrows and tilted my head, "who is Jamal?" She burst out a laugh, "No! It's Park Jimin seonbaenim! He's a few years older than me." I'm really glad that I made her laugh. She's a nice person.

Her eyes snap at me making her adorable as hell, "Wait, How old are you?" She look like a cute small puppy. I can't-

"I'm 19... Will be 20 in few months." She gasps, "Same! and... you applied for this school late than I expected.." I laugh nervously. "I just found out early this year."

I found about this school early this year, I found out I was accepted last week and it was April. I wish I found out sooner.

"Anyway, Jimin seonbaenim is 3 years older than us." So he's my senior too. "What so great about this Jamal anyway?" I wrap my towel around my head. She laughs, "He's one of the top students here. People like him a lot since he's attractive and... Hot... But Hoseok Seonbaenim is hot too. Omg! I can't choose!"

I look at her like she's a weirdo while she's daydreaming.

"Get yourself together chuu!"

Yeah, Y/N. Let's wake up and graduate.

...

👁👄👁 chuu is cute though. Are yall really to meet Jamal?

 Are yall really to meet Jamal?