Dance the night away

"Chuu!?"

"Come on, Y/N!" She dragged me to the bar before I could say anything. She doesn't stop babbling about how excited she wanting to  try out some drinks. "Excuse me, mister. Two tequila shots please," She quickly requested.

Chuu wearing her mint wavy dress that reached her lower thighs, and her mary jane heels with white fluffy socks. If she has an innocent girl  character as her role, someone might fall for it.

I wore my strapped tight black dress that almost touched my knees and my black shiny heels. It hurts my ankles but I still need to get used to wearing these, cause I might wear them often for now.

The bass of the music sent my heart thumping each beat. Everyone was dancing and grinding against each other. Probably, not sober enough.

"I don't think it will be this type of party when they say 'Greeting Party'," Chuu sounds disappointed. I sat on the tall chair before sipping my shot in one go. The liquid burnt my throat. The reaction was all over my face.

I sighed and said, "Neither me, I was imagining all classical music and foods. I starved myself just now because I thought there would be some good food served."

For real, I did starve myself. I felt my stomach gurgled. The sound made me groan.

"I should have that ramen just now." I mumbled as I pressed my forehead on the cold marble table. I saved the ramen in my upper cabinet so I could fill in more food at the party.

Scammer.

"Hey girls." There were two men approaching us but I paid no attention. My hunger had my full attention and it wouldn't stop making noises.

"Wanna grab something? It's on me!" One of the guys leaned over the chair.

"Uh-um..." Chuu stammered. I slowly looked up, watching Chuu shifting slowly towards me. She let out a nervous laugh, "Ah-um, My friend and I got our date... They will be soon, so...  no thanks."

The guys seem disappointed, "Aww, it's okay. But still, you can be our date until your partners come back. Right buddy?" His friend agreed.

Well this is not good.

"I guess you can leave them alone now." Another male came. Not gonna lie, he looked even better than these two. His tuxedo kinda suits him so well. His pink hair looks so soft on the head and it reminds me of a peach.

Peach boy?

The previous guy scoffed, "Alone?" Then there was another voice interrupted, "Nope, he's not." Also, this guy kinda intimidating as hell. He reminds me of a cat.

A scary one.

"Tsk, you guys... really ruining it, seriously. Damn it." These two noisy men walked away almost as quickly as they can.

"Yo." The peach boy greeted us. Chuu was unusually quiet. So when I looked at her, she was gawking.

"Oh-... Oh my god-" Chuu seems about to faint. Fortunately, I held her so she wouldn't collapse. "Jae-... Jae-... Ja-" She kept stuttering...

Jae?

The peach boy smiled and revealed his dimples, "It seems like you know me, but I don't want to be rude. I'm-"