Flirty Jamal

JIMIN POV

I look at the mirror and fix my hair. It was a mess. The toilet's mirror is kinda clean. After I have done washing my hands, I left the toilet. I take my time walking slowly since I don't want to go back to the class that quickly so I want to the toilet instead.

I take the longest way back. My feet take me to the art room, Jeongguk possibly still there since he got an art project to do.

As soon as I arrive, I saw him busy sketching his work. I lean my side on the door frame and watch him. He was cute, not gonna lie. He's sitting on a wooden chair. His built body looking fine as hell, but his doe sparkles eyes betray a lot when I bought him strawberry milk and his favorite banana milk.

I chuckle making him looked up. "Arent you have a class?", he said but still sketching. I smirk.

"I just want to see how was our favorite boy doing with his project." I walk to him and stand behind him. He grunted, "Not here, Jimin." I chuckled.

I lean down and whisper, "Why? Am I making you nervous?" He rolls his eyes. "Shut up, Jimin."

I chuckle, "I just come to see how you're doing." I shrugged. He sigh and put his pencil down. He looks at me and glares.

I can't resist it now. I pinch his cheek making him yelp. "Hyung!" I chuckle and let go. He looks upset as he rubs his sore cheek.

Still cute bunny.

Like Taehyung said, 'fear the double bunny'

I raise my eyebrow before brush his bang back and kiss his forehead. How can we resist this adorable boy? Not supposed to tell, he's the youngest among us hyungs.

"Hyung! Wtf?!" I let out a giggle before run away.

"Good luck with your project, Jeon."

...

I sigh as I brush my hair back. I enter back to my class with a bored face.

I want to go home and sleep pls.

"Oh, Jimin. Finally, you're back." I look at my teacher confused. Did I miss something? She never really say anything about me going to the toilet.

"I was just going to the toilet," I say as I slip my hands inside my pocket.

"Meet your new partner, Y/N." She points to the girl who standing alone awkwardly. I raise an eyebrow.

What with that weird position?

Oh?

I look at her up and down. She frown at me as if she was trying to say 'what's wrong with you, weirdo'. The corner of my lips twitches as I almost smirk.

Well, seems like I will be stuck with you until the project end, new student.

...

Y/N POV

Why is he looking at me like that?

Creep.

He silently approaches me and stands beside me. The teacher starts her lesson and people minding their own business.

"Why did you keep dragging your bag?" I look at the mighty JAMAL confused.

Is he talking to me?

He finally looks down on me. Let me curse myself in 32 languages for being short as fuck.

He raises his eyebrows, "I'm talking to you, young lady." This young lady might kick your balls before you know if you keep opening that little annoying mouth ope-

"Miss Y/N." I snap back to reality and I didn't realize I was staring at him. I was busy cursing at him inside my head. "Do you like what you see?" He smirked.

"I don't know where to put it since no one told me," I say with a monotone voice. I look back to the front, flustered in embarrassment.

He chuckle, "You supposed to put it in your locker." My eyes widen as I look at him. "I... I don't have one." He stare at me before burst a small laugh.

His laugh sounds like an angel. Holy hell, Y/N. He's a dominant. Wtf?!

That is supposed to be Satan himself not an angel.

"You're cute." My brain stop working after what I heard. I look at him and surprisingly, he wink.

Damn, flirty Jamal...

...

Ahey👹 do you enjoy your time with Jamal?