Chapter 2

Just before the team landed in Georgia Hotch told everyone where to go. " Morgan, JJ and Prentiss I want you three to go to the police station and see what they have in the investigation. Reid, Gideon you two will come with me to the crime scene."
"Wait Hotch" Morgan butted in "Wouldn't I be better at the crime scene I mean-"
"Morgan I want you to go with JJ and Prentiss, you got that" Hotch said raising his voice.
"But-"Morgan continued.
"Morgan do you understand" Hotch began to get annoyed.
"Morgan just go with them"Reid started putting his hand on Morgan's shoulder "you can live without this crime scene"
"Okay fine" Morgan stated clearly not happy with the result.
"Come here" Reid said turning Morgan's head towards his then kissing him. They both locked lips and Morgan put his hand on the back of Reid's head pulling him in closer. They both remained like this for a few seconds before Hotch told them they were about to start to descend and to stop.
"We don't need this right now" Hotch said clearly annoyed.
"Well I thought that was adorable" Prentiss said staring at the flustered couple.
"Everyone sit down we're about to descend" Gideon butted in getting everyone's attention. "Now"

After the plane landed the team split up and both got into different suvs then headed off to their destinations. Hotch,Gideon and Reid arrived at the murder scene and began to check everything in the house and see if anything was out of place or where to un-sub might of gone.

Back with the others JJ,Prentiss and Morgan has arrived at the police station and was shown to the room with all the evidence they has collected. They put everything down and began looking at all the evidence.
"Morgan don't be upset with Hotch he's just doing his job" JJ stated looking at Morgan.
"I understand that but I don't see why he didn't want me there I mean I could have been a huge help" Morgan sulked.
"I mean it's not all bad right Morgan" Prentiss questioned.
"What do you mean" Morgan asked
Prentiss and JJ both looked at each other then back at Morgan and started making kissing noises like at bunch of five year old children.
"Not funny" Morgan said blushing and flustered.
JJ and Prentiss both burst out laughing.