Chapter 10

The team arrived at Harry Watson's house. JJ and Gideon both went around the back of the house while Prentiss remained at the front by the suv. Reid, Morgan and Hotch all headed towards the front door and Morgan kicked it down in one kick. They all advanced into the house separating in different directions. Morgan went to the living room, Hotch went to the kitchen and Reid went in the study.
"Clear" they all yelled at the same time.
"Reid, Morgan you head upstairs I'm going to check the back of the house" Hotch stated walking around the stairs and down the hallway.
Reid and Morgan headed upstairs guns in hand and both entered the room on the far right.

They looked around and saw everything in a mess with drawers open, clothes everywhere but what caught their eyes was the 7 inch long knife lying in the middle of the bed. Morgan headed over to it but fell backwards into Reid as Harry punched Morgan in the face. Morgan fell to the floor with the impact knocking Reids gun out of his hand. Harry ran towards his bed and the knife so with Reid being unable to get to his gun in time he ran after Harry and tackled him to the ground.

Harry turned wriggled around and thrashed about knocking Reid off of him. Harry lunged at Reid and punched him in the face just before Reid payed him back and got him in the neck. Harry fell back and stood up kicking Reid in the stomach who was still on the floor. Reid felt the wind being knocked out of him and recoiled in pain. Harry continued forward but Morgan who had recovered from the earlier attack jumped up and punched Harry hard in the face. He was unconscious before he hit the ground.

Hotch ran up the stairs and burst into the room.
"I heard a loud thud from downstairs is everyone okay" Hotch asked looking around seeing Morgan stood over the unconscious un-sub. He saw Morgan look over at him then run over to Reid who had propped himself up against the wall. Hotch immediately seeing this also ran over to Reid and knelt down beside him.
"Reid are you okay you took a really nasty hit" Morgan asked genuinely concerned.
"I'm fine just had the wind knocked out of me that's all" Reid replied.
"You will need to get that hit checked out to make sure you don't have a concussion" Hotch said looking closely at Reid face.
"I don't have a concussion Hotch" Reid insisted.
"You don't have a choice pretty boy" Morgan answered.
Hotch and Morgan both stood up and offered their hands to Reid. Both their hands slowly brushed each other before they drew them back and turned to face each other.
"What are you doing?" Hotch asked.
"What are you doing?" Morgan answered.
"I'm helping a good friend of mine up off the ground" Hotch said asserting authority.
"Well I'm helping the one I love up off the ground" Morgan replied ignoring Hotchs threat.
"You hurt him why would he want your help" Hotch stated.
"I apologised for that and I'm trying to fix it" Morgan stated.
"How do you know it can be fixed" Hotch provoked.
"Well your not Reid are you so you cannot make that decision" Morgan retaliated.

Reid watched the two men argue over him and started to get really upset by it. He tried to calm himself down but it was impossible and he just burst.
"I'M RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW" Reid yelled stopping the arguing between Morgan and Hotch. They both turned and looked at him.
"HOW CAN YOU BOTH ARGUE OVER ME SAYING WHO DESERVES ME" Reid shouted with tears running down his cheeks. "NEITHER OF YOU HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT MY OPINION"
Morgan and Hotch were both speechless. Reid looked at the two men then pushed both of them aside and walked out of the room.
Hotch and Morgan watched Reid walk out the room then looked at each other and watched as the police came in and cuffed Harry then took him out the room with Hotch and Morgan following behind.

The room was left just as it was found... a mess just like the events that had just occurred moments before.