Chapter 3

(45 minutes later)

Gideon,Reid and Hotch had scoured the crime scene and had decided they had gotten all the information they were going to get and drove from the crime scene to the police station. They arrived and were directed straight to the rest of the team.
"So what have you got" Hotch asked as he came into the room followed by Gideon and Reid.
"Well after looking through all this evidence we believe that the un-sub is someone who knew the victims and that the un-sub had been wronged by the victims"Prentiss answered with Morgan and JJ nodding in response.
"So revenge" Gideon assumed.
"That is a possibility" Morgan answered.
"Right so now we need to create a profile and give it to the police so they know who they are looking for" Gideon suggested.
"How do we know the un-sub is still in town" JJ asked.
"He did this for revenge so he will most likely want to see what will happens now and how the police deal with this" Reid said.
"Everyone get ready we are going to release the profile as soon as possible so get those minds ready" Hotch said.

(10 minutes later)

The team had just told the police their profile and were getting ready for their next step. Reid had gone to get a coffee and was adding huge amounts of sugar when Morgan appeared behind him.
"Have some coffee with that sugar babe" Morgan stated from behind Reid making him jump.
"You scared me" Reid said turning around to face Morgan.
"What's with the sugar overload?" Morgan asked looking Reid straight in the eyes.
"Just a bit tired, didn't get much sleep. I'm just trying to stay awake" Reid said, ironically yawning in the process.
"Well I can help with that" Morgan said smiling.
He grabbed Reid and pulled him into an empty room beside him. Morgan closed the blinds and pushed Reid against the wall.
"Are you awake now"Morgan asked Reid smirking.
Reid pushed his head forward until his mouth was right next to Morgan's ear. "Hmm I might need a bit more than that boss" Reid smirked back.
Morgan grabbed Reid's hair and pulled him back so he could look straight into Reid's eyes. "Don't tease me Reid" Morgan stared.
"Or what" Reid said "What are you going to do about it"

Morgan couldn't contain it anymore and slammed his lips into Reid pushing him into the wall unable to move. They continued to kiss until Morgan broke away. "Never tease me Reid" Morgan said seductively. Morgan lifted up Reid's shirt and began giving him tiny kisses on his stomach causing Reid to moan. Morgan then stood back up and looked Reid straight in the eyes. They remain like this until Reid broke the stillness and wrapped his arms around Morgan's head kissing him passionately. Morgan followed this and ran his arm up Reid's back and held his neck. They kept doing this until they hear Prentiss.

"Has anyone seen Reid or Morgan we need to leave now" Prentiss asked from behind the door.
Reid and Morgan let go off each other and brushed down their clothes before sighing. They both looked at each other before exiting the room.
"We're here" Morgan said
Prentiss turned around. "Where have you been we need to leave now"
The rest of the team was rushing about heading for the doors.
"What's going on" Reid asked.
"I'll explain in the suv. Come on" Prentiss stated urgently heading towards door. Reid and Morgan followed.
"At least no one noticed what we were doing" Morgan whispered into Reid's ear.
"Yeah I guess that's a good thing" Reid whispered back.

But what they didn't know was that someone had noticed. Hotch had seen Morgan drag Reid into the room and he has had enough. He was going to do something and he was going to do it soon.