Hello beautiful

It was early in the morning a beautiful girl is seen waking up from her bed and getting ready for her workout session. And guess who it is non other than our diva Alia.

Alia- Its 4.30 now wo log uthe bhi honge ya nahi. They said that they will join me for today's session. (She sighed)

A guy sleeping in goofy way was seen waking up.

The guy (rubbing his eyes) - kisse baat kar rahi ho Aliya no one is here to hear you except me. (Frowning)

Aliya- haa toh mai khud se hi baat kar rahi thi (she said rolling her eyes)

The guy waking up and putting his hand in his chin- haa toh why are you disturbing me yaar. Let me sleep (he whined)

Aliya - Dhruvvvvvv sona hai so jao mujhe disturb maat karo , i need to freshen up and sit for yoga (she said scowling)

And the guy is also none other than Dhruv, the Dhruv Vedant famous dancer actor and a member of fab5

Dhruv ( making a strange face) - haa good night...huhh

Aliya smiles and goes to change. When she comes out she saw Dhruv sleeping like a baby.

She came near him and patted his head. Dhruv held her hand and gave ear to ear smile.

Aliya- i need to leave ok good night sleep properly

Dhruv- hmmm

Aliya kissed his forehead and left the room while calling Nandini

Nandini's room

Nandu was sleeping peacefully in someone's arm and who's arm would it be other than her monster Manik.

Phone rings

Manik wakes up and answers the phone

Alia- where are you, you said that you will join me

Manik- one sec who are you (he looked at the caller ID to recheck)

Aliya - Manik ye tum, it's me stupid!!

Manik- Alia tum??? Itni subah subah kya hua yaar neend kyu kharab ki (he groaned)

Alia - hello mujhe koi shauk nahi hai and where's Nandini i called her, right ?

Manik - she's sleeping (he rolled his eyes)

Alia- but usne kaha tha that she will join me for yoga today!

Manik- chodo uski baatein hume sone do aur tum bhi so jao good night

Alia- butttttt (she couldn't complete the sentence

And Manik hangs up)

Alia- kisiko nahi padi toh mai kyu sabko bulake lao, anyway I'm going to do my session. (She sighed)

8 am in the morning

Mukti wakes up and comes downstairs.

Mukti - Aliaaaaaa i'm so so so sorry i told you that i will join you for yoga today but raatko i slept late , i was busy with the US managers

Alia- chodo wese bhi mujhe pata tha i called Nandini but Manik picked up the call and usne Nandini ko uthaya tak nahi so mai akele chali gayi (she scrunched her nose)

Mukti- ok leave this let's go and freshen up. Nancy breakfast!

Nancy(maid) - sure maam

Dhruv and Aliya's room

Alia enters the room, and gets pleased to see Dhruv sleeping peacefully

Aliya- Dhruv Dhruv get up

Dhruv pulls Aliya towards him. He slightly puts her hair behind her ears.